Time travel proven?

http://www.cosmicscientist.com/physicists-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-proving-time-travel-is-possible/

Thoughts?

5 Likes

First aliens and now this.

8 Likes

@EvilLobsterKing get the tin foil hats back out

Edit: after reading this im proud to say that australia was the one to do whatever that mathematical formula was

10 Likes

and how do they know they sent it to the past?

3 Likes

Yum yum…

Not to be a party crasher, but this has been known for a while and, for right now, seems limited in it’s uses. Sure, this is a proof of concept, but it’s kinda old.

1 Like

I’m not going to pretend to understand anything that article said, but that’s pretty cool that there’s even evidence it’s even possible.

“Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads!”

2 Likes

First off, I think it’s important to point out that according to the article nothing has actually been sent back yet. It’s still just an idea. So time travel has yet to be proven with absolute certainty.

The thing I’m happy about is that hopefully advances regarding time travel will always be posted out in the open like this. It makes my job of tracking the creators down and destroying them all the easier.

2 Likes

Now all we need is a blue police box that’s bigger on the inside!

1 Like

Or a Delorean.

2 Likes

Or this guy

2 Likes

Or this guy.

@decepticonaiden
@Ninjanicktf
@Spiderus_Prime
@EvilLobsterKing
Come on guys we need this thing not those!

10 Likes

I like my version better.

Mine has a beard…

2 Likes

The mask of time can’t time travel…

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot it sucked…
Tardis it is then

2 Likes

So when are we getting prophecies?

I tried reading the details of the experiment but my head started hurting…
What I did gather though, is that we’re not gonna be able to test this anytime soon… Unless we can somehow create a CTC in a lab XD.
Anyway, I always love reading about stuff like this.

Neat. I wonder how far back things can be sent.