Toa Bomonga the Giant [Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard]

When I first made my mind up and decided to enter this contest with Bomonga I wanted him to be different.

His bio describes him as being different from the usual Toa of Earth, mostly silent and preferring to work alone, so I wanted him to also look different.

So I made him look more sleek and elegant, more slender and upright than the usual Toa of Earth. I also originally wanted to use gold but when I looked more into his character, I realized that Bomonga didn’t need to show that he is very powerful or that he is second in command.

Anyways this is my Entry to the Contest. Hope you all like it !
I would greatly appreciate any opinions or criticism you have :]

I give my consent for the mask, the metallic color and the spear tip to be altered in the final group art

Alternate Views

Breakdowns

the shield is connected in a different way and here is how it connects

Size comparison

I didn’t think a size comparison with Whenua was necessary since he is basically the same size as Iruini

20 Likes

dun diddly darn swippity swapped the topic to lego creations my fellow giggity gamer

looks okay, though. nothing too special, but not bad.

1 Like

I like how you filled out the spear.

1 Like

Good entry. I have to admit that the use of orange eyes make me think of him as a Gaaki with poor ilumination.

I’m not a contest moderator, but is good thing you allowed to change the mask, since the Tryna must be changed in art contest since is a ban mask.

2 Likes

Oh, I didnt know the Tryna was banned. Thanks for informing me :]. Maybe I’ll change it up

1 Like

As long as it gets changed in the final art if it wins, you’re fine.

2 Likes

Man, I love this camera angle. Nice work :+1:

5 Likes