Toa Chiara (ver.StSc)

I’ve decided to post my Chiara now as I designed her before Greg provided their canonical weapons. Updated entry version will be posted whenever the contest begins.

With her canonical mask

Size comparison with some average Toa

51 Likes

The use of the red tubes will sure make it stand out, the rest of the moc is nice as well

2 Likes

The red tubes look cool, and i like the use of her canonical mask.

1 Like

The red tubes are neat, but the Volitak with the white visor is a little unsettling. I also really like the proportions, with the long arms and torso giving her an athletic build, but the Yesterday Questers overall seem a little geewunny.

Edit: just saw manlet Vakama haha

3 Likes

This is a fantastic moc but I can’t help but think that Chiara with the Volitak looks like a zombie :laughing:

1 Like

I like gear-y build and the red tubes, is it supposed to be like power conduits/ exposed wiring for the electricity? The hands also look like electrical plugs which is cool.

3 Likes

feels like some kind of medical equipment was possessed by a demon
I like it

3 Likes

“Whoa, it’s a stumpy little manlet”

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen this somewhere before where you posted it. I really like it. The wires are nice, and I love that you gave her '01 hands but with mobile fingers. The use of Roboriders parts is very nice, too. I also really dig the lower legs and feet.

3 Likes

This is really striking! The shapes really flow together, I’m a big fan of the overall triangle shape.

The colors are just perfect too. This is really, honestly, super stunning. Probably one of my favorite MOCs I’ve seen recently.

The official mask is kinda yuck tho, I like yours better…

3 Likes

Very weird, but very cool nontheless

1 Like

they are g1 characters tho?

he’s the same height as the set

I think the way I posed her in the pic doesn’t help

yep

7 Likes

That’s actually a really good torso design, I like it.

2 Likes