Toa Gaaki (BIONICLE Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

I feel like this isn’t really a meme though, especially not to the extent that Hoseryx was. So far, I’ve seen quite a few people who genuinely dislike this, and who don’t find it humorous.

There is nothing forcing you to participate

you may not have wanted the contests, but unfortunately, you don’t speak for the community as a whole

no, it gets taken down for being objectifying and overly sexualized

do people seriously not see that or just not want to admit it

8 Likes

I find it funny, but think that it is the most obvious case of why ttv made rule 11 in the first place lol. even if it wasnt intended as a meme entry, people will latch onto it as a joke the same way they did with hoseyrx if its allowed thru as is

if you were to look at just the entry post without any of the creators clarifying comments, you would probably assume it is meant to be a meme entry, and tbh im still not 100% sure it wasnt

1 Like

Wait, then why did you previously imply that a thicc Lariska would be fine?

Well… yeah, okay, that’s true, I guess. People may just not want to admit that Roodaka was also objectified and sexualized and sold as an actual set, but I probably shouldn’t open that can of worms.

more fine, not entirely. plus that was half meant as a joke. in honesty i think something with roodaka levels of that for lariska would work out fine lol maybe not this far

^ I direct you to the above, my opinion is “Harsh” I have no real reason to believe this was entered in bad faith but however my opinion still stands and my genuine trust in voters is low. We’ve already have plenty of dqed Arthaka and a dqed Gaaki. I think there is definately still a risk that a potential derailing of these contest may happen. Not saying this moc will do it or that it wasn’t a genuine entry hence why dqing this may be harsh but what I am saying is as long as there are people unsatisfied with these contest I think meme entries or entries meant to derail any contest will arise.

4 Likes

Ah, okay. That makes sense, I guess.

1 Like

dude that’s the entire problem with this topic

1 Like

Not really. No one has yet mentioned the Roodaka precedent.

Problem there is Roodaka is a vortixx and not a toa

6 Likes

rn the norik and iruni precedent is most important

2 Likes

At the risk of sounding lame and dragging this out far too long, Toa do look different from each other. =P

Fine. Yes. You’re right. I’ll now let the authorities handle this topic: I’ve said all I care to.

1 Like

There is no precedent for thicc toa… tbf… your point?

2 Likes

I disagree

right now, not being sexist is the most important

2 Likes

pohatu but ye jokes aside ur right.

2 Likes

There’s no precedent for Toa with stick arms and legs, yet Helryx got 'em.

i mean there is the words “disturbingly frail” did any canon descriptions of gaaki say “dummy thicc”?

2 Likes

That was an other type of frail. Being brocken and not build like that.

It’s part of Helryx description as frail, also Helryx don’t break any other precedent set by Toa tbf. Maybe the torso but that’s about it and even then it can be argued that it has to do with her being the first Toa. The closest Helryx torso comes an actual toa set is Matoro Mahri

shoulda made her with 08 joints

4 Likes