Toa Gali Mistika revamp (ver. Mirai)

Hi guys, today I present to you: My revamp of Gali Mistika.
I don’t like how weird Gali looks in her Mistika form so I decided to give her a revamp, making her appear more slimmer and stylized with a new mask.

===========================================================

Front and Back.

Ditto but with a weapon.

Sonic Pose.

Gali with the Great Clawed Axe.

Gali’s Great Clawed Axe(s).

Gali’s Ultra Accelerated Nynrah Canon.

For my take on her, her blaster turns into a much more powerful and precise Nynrah Canon (which can be fired as a Railgun).

Gali fired off her Ultra Accelerated Nynrah Canon. (Pose and edit based on SpecterL’s Gali Mistika artwork)

===========================================================
I hope you all like my take on this Gali Mistika, and tell me what your thoughts are below.

32 Likes

Really do like that railgun :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you!!!

5 Likes

i really love the weapon designs here

5 Likes

I like this mask better than the original for some reason. Maybe it’s because of the kopaka eye goggle.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a great design. It’s designed by SpecterL and modeled by Natetromino.

4 Likes

I’m glad that you like it, it took me a lot of tries and efforts.

4 Likes

SpectreL’s design really is dominating the Gali Mistika revamps, and honestly it’s leagues about the competition, even leagues about Galva’s take, which is good in its own right.

I’ve been trying to find who modeled that Kaukau. Shapeways credits it to BigPhan, but I can’t find anything there. Maybe it’s a miscredit? Glad to know it’s Natetromino.

BTW, where did you get the digital files? Natetromino says to credit if we use it digitally… but that implies there’s a digital file available… which I can’t seem to find,

2 Likes

Plz make a link so others can buy the file

2 Likes

I got the files from someone on one of the Bionicle servers I joined, they have Stud.io part files for it

2 Likes

Any idea where I can get it as well?

3 Likes

Sure, I can share you through DM

3 Likes

Sure, I’ld appreciate that, thanks.

3 Likes

Nice I love that gun, and I’m not into Hero Factory but the feet are the best designed from that line and they suit Gali well. Plus her mask is great and the design adds a freshness to the Inika build. I’m curious as to how you got Kopaka’s sword on Stud.io, I have been looking for it myself.

Edit (8:09pm EST): Never mind, I found it.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad that you like it!

3 Likes

The mask looks a lot like a Kraakhan now.

2 Likes

It might look like the kraahkan, but it’s the best version of the kaukau, hands down.

Unfortunately, Natetronimo holds the license and probably isn’t sharing it (well, we can always do an illegal). So I have plans to remake this kaukau, and release it with CC license. Of course I’ld have to tweak it just enough.

But you know the thing about plans. Real life gets in the way, and if it wasn’t real life, it’ld be procrastination.

1 Like

I wish this was the set we got instead of the actual one :laughing:

4 Likes

I really like your moc, especially railgun, it feels so solid. Also, can you share that mask 3d model, I literally can’t find it online at all

2 Likes

You’ll have to log in to Shapeways to download the file.

2 Likes