Toa Hagah [Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard]

Here are my Toa Hagah entries.
If you want to see how they are build Stud.io file download

I give consent to change masks during the art portion.
I give consent to change the spear tip off Bomonga and Gaaki during art portion.
I would give consent for the other 2. If your intention was to redesign the current build into a one piece mold of the build.

I give consent to change to armor color of Gaaki

Masks created by KhingK and Galva Download

Kualus

Armor color: Metallic blue.

Pouks

armor color: Copper.

Bomonga

Armor color: Metallic green.

Gaaki

Armor color: Flat silver.

Heights:

26 Likes

Technically Kualus’s spear is a mace, but I don’t know if that will disqualify or not. Cool Mocs.

1 Like

Fixed typo in title

1 Like

Love your Kualus. The mask of power scream fits perfectly.

2 Likes

Nah… it is just a really thick spear

1 Like

These guys are cool purely as MOCs, but as Hagah, they’re way too custom for my liking. I don’t see them working alongside the official Hagah sets.
And the mask choices I’m not sure about either (more their designs than that they don’t fit with the MOCs).

Finally something more interesting!

1 Like

Thank you for entering.

In order to accept these, the shields and spears will need to match the metallic armor color featured on their respective Hagah. Please fix this before the entry period ends.

Thank you.

2 Likes

@Eljay I may have misread but the rules specify nothing about the color of the weaponry in terms of needing to be the same metallic color as the armor?
would one image be enough?

If you’re okay with that image being split up for the entry images in the polls, yes. Otherwise, if you could provide individual ones before the end of Monday, that’d be fantastic.

1 Like

4 Likes

Absolutely LOVE Kualus armor and weapon. Rooting for you!

1 Like