Toa Hagah Canon Contest Ruleset Feedback

I agree. That’s why I think it’s especially important for voting to be staggered if the final art isn’t given more freedom with modifications.
To be diplomatic, I’d probably make the edits be limited to a maximum of two elements (e.g. colour and mask).

Could work.

Another thing I didn’t mention in my post is that it’s probably going to be tedious for voters to have to vote in what will probably be about fourty polls if the voting is run simultaneously. I imagine we’ll have at least two hundred entries per Hagah.

Yeah, his name already sounds like ‘poops’. How important can he be?

1 Like

The most reasonably thick Pouks wins, this is the law of the land. I want to struggle to keep my head forward when he walks past me

Alright fellas, as promised we’re going to close the topic at the arranged time. Not everything has been answered, and obviously there’s @Hazash’s post right up there (I see you, don’t worry!), but discussion has dried up a little bit enough for me to close things until we open The Final Topic in a few days. I noticeably didn’t wake up today with 200 extra posts in this topic, so well done guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

As soon as Greg replies to the questions we sent him, we’ll make a final topic sharing the results of that, as well as a survey to gauge feedback on allowing masks to be changed in the final art portion depending on whether the MoCist consents to it or not (as well as the potential use of masks that were in our ban list with the caveat that they must be changed. We’ll run that survey, discuss any last minute things, we’ll reply to the aforementioned big post and that whole discussion, and then kick things off!

Thanks guys! See ya in a few days, most likely.

19 Likes