Toa Hagah, Elite toa team (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

My entries for the Toa Hagah contest.

Entry photos:

-Bomonga, seconder commander, Toa Hagah of Earth

-Gaaki, Toa Hagah of Water

-Pouks, Toa Hagah of Stone

-Kualus, Toa Hagah of Ice

-all 4 mighty Toa Hagah togather

• I give consent for my masks to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
  • I give consent for my metallic color choices to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses (exept for Gaaki - No): Yes
  • I give consent for my spear tips to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses (exept for Pouks - No): Yes

Some Extras:

• Two Leaders

• All group together

Pouks throws a stone

Different display

Fix for Bomonga neck

Take those parts

and build it like that

for comparison

In the end we got better articulation

instruction covers

Height comparison

bodies and spears

partially disassembled

3D print Parts

My Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/193145408@N06/

36 Likes

They’re very detailed

3 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

They look very ornate and cool, but it’s a little too complex and detailed for my tastes.

12 Likes

Really like these, although Bomonga’s clown feed look a tad odd to me, and I can’t say I’m a fan of gold Kualus. Overall you’ll have my vote if these get through.

4 Likes

Thanks you a lot,

1 Like

Want vote?

Love the gaaki you’ve got here! If this doesn’t get dq’d for the waist Cale you have my vote.

3 Likes

Bomonga kinda looks like The Predator, especially the mask…

3 Likes

cool models!)

3 Likes

Thank you, I will hope for your voite

1 Like

I have uploaded all 4 Instruction covers for my entries

6 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Going back to this, and to clear something up just in case, I would like to clarify that I did not say this as if it was a negative thing, but I just thought it was something funny I noticed when looking at it.

Thanks, but I figured it out right then, anyway I hope for your vote then

I have uploaded some different display of my entries

5 Likes

These give me dino-bot vibes

1 Like

I made fix for Bomonga’s neck

5 Likes

hello everyone, the 1st stage of the vote for the canonization of the Toa Haga models, in which I participate, with all 4 my variations of the Toa Haga, is coming to an end. And I ask all of you, if you really like at least one of them, and you want to vote for it, then here theirs polls on TTV:

Thank you a lot anyway.

2 Likes

I’m not sure you’re able to retroactively change designs during the actual contest time

1 Like

I fully expect that the new version will simply be ignored, and only the old version will be shown in the polls.

1 Like