Toa Hagah Gaaki, Corpulent Clairvoyant (Canonization Contest #3 Honor guard)

STAFF NOTE: BEFORE REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC, MAKE SURE TO READ THIS POST.

STAFF NOTE 2: Please note that at this time, this entry has been disqualified from the Hagah contest for the reasons laid out in this post.

Here is my entry into the Honour Guard Canonization Contest.
I tried to make a more unique MOC within the guidelines given

Size Comparison

Here are some extra angles: 55.06 MB folder on MEGA

24 Likes

yeah, I liked headless Gaaki better.

16 Likes

And another meme is born

Canon contest 1: hoseryx
Canon contest 2: buffthaka
Canon contest 3: old man boomonga, thunderthigh pouks and sumo gaaki

8 Likes

why
why did you do this

9 Likes

Mmmmm don’t like this.

7 Likes

Apparently turning into a rahaga is a weight loss program now.

13 Likes

Jokes aside, what’s that mask? It looks like something from the Bara Magna sets but I don’t remember it.

1 Like

it’s breez’s helmet from one of the hero factory sets

4 Likes

Personally I think this is a unique and creative take on the Toa. I always enjoyed when people would build teams with drastically different body proportions/sizes etc, as it conveys their individual strengths and personalities better than just clone sets​:+1:. Plus, if something like this gets to be canon, it will inspire body positivity in many plus-sized fans such as myself (I mean really what do we have to look up to currently, gadunka?? No thanks :roll_eyes:…)

4 Likes

Wow

uh

she is very T H I C C

1 Like

Uh… what…?

In the spirit of taking this well, that’s a creative use of a Metru canister lid.

4 Likes

@Wizwog
yeah…
bionicle isn’t the right place for that.
@vootcaboot
i mean, it isn’t really un-child-friendly, it’s just a bit… excessive.

4 Likes

Personally i actually happen to quite like it. It’s a different take on Bionicle. I always found it unrealistic all the Toa had the same build. Shaking up the Hagah contest is pretty appreciated. It brings more inclusiveness and representation into Bionicle too. Also, a creative use of the canister lid. Although a few things could be changed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We can have sword-limbs, mutated beings, robotic animals, worm-driven mech suits, biomechanical organisms, hivemind brains, giant titans and monsters, but a large-bellied character is too much for you? :thinking:

If anything this fits the setting of Bionicle to a T, one of the series’ greatest appeals is the wide variety of creative-looking Characters with different physiologies and backgrounds to enjoy.

1 Like

What the… well it’s unique, good use of the toa metru lid, didn’t know it had a pin on it

5 Likes

Yeah, “unique” is probably the right word for this. I can’t say that I’ve seen anyone use a Metru canister lid like that before…

2 Likes

Just to clarify, The breakdown is in the MEGA link

Topic’s getting locked in 15 seconds isn’t it

7 Likes

I wonder how the people who apparently just couldn’t accept a hunched Helryx will feel about this…

4 Likes

what? the moc is terrible! not in technique, but in how overly excessive it is! we don’t need this!

3 Likes