Toa Hagah Gaaki, Corpulent Clairvoyant (Canonization Contest #3 Honor guard)

Right so here’s the deal.

Unfortunately I’m not gonna delete a Moc from the boards just because it’s “Fat.”

That’s great. We have a general rule that activity off the Boards does not affect the boards. Unless he starts spamming them here, I don’t care.

Finally, we’re looking into the fact that as of right now the Torso construction could potentially break the rule sets.

For the time being I’m gonna ask that if you don’t have a comment on the MoC itself specifically in relation to its’ build or its’ status in the contest, that you refrain from commenting whatsoever. If you have genuine concerns about individuals or their mocs, feel free to PM myself or any of the other staff with those concerns.

Let me be absolutely clear. This conversation ends Now.

11 Likes

Okay, I’m sorry I was getting heated.

1 Like

Here are some breakdown pics

6 Likes

I kinda like how it opens like a dress

1 Like

Thank you
I only did it in order to show the internals to confirm their is a metru torso

2 Likes

that looks like something from fnaf

3 Likes

Don’t encourage OP

3 Likes

Alright word from on high has come down from @Eljay himself.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept his MoC as an entry in its’ current form, as it fails to conform to the following Rule:

As shown in this picture:image

While the Metru Torso is used, the hip connection is not in line with the intended use. While it is an incredible creative method of building, we interpret this to mean that the “hip” piece must connect directly to the Torso piece in order to be considered a proper “Metru Build.”

I am not going to invoke Rule 11 in QD’ing this entry AT THIS TIME as I do not believe it to be an explicitly bad faith or meme entry. If this issue can be solved, it is possible that the moc will pass muster, but that will ultimately rest with Meso or Eljay to decide.

~Hawkeye

9 Likes

what piece is the dark blue bohrok shell in?

2 Likes

This is a really cool MOC, though it is a bit out-of-the-box!

1 Like

Do you mean which set did it come in?
If so, according to Bricklink, it only came in the set “Tower of Toa”

Welcome to the boards btw :slight_smile:
(edit: heh)

6 Likes

Still desire that golden Krakhaan…

3 Likes

don’t we all?

3 Likes

This is…surprisingly unique. I’m almost halfway hoping the creator can find a way to flip the hip part back over so that it’s not DQ’d.

1 Like

It seems DeviantArt has leaked onto the TTV boards…

17 Likes

The sheer brilliance of this is too much to handle. Every time I come back to this I discover something new about the set, and sometimes about myself. Expertly crafted, a new age has begun for MOC making

I also like the belly button, just how it’s placed, and seriously, there’s a surprising amount of effort in this.

3 Likes

He’s clearly referring to using MOCs as the medium to encourage body positivity with

a point you just proved with how whack bonk bodies are

but go off I guess

2 Likes

I have rebuilt the MOC in order to comply with the requests of the moderators

4 Likes

This was not at our request. To be clear, this MOC is being disqualified on account of rule 11:

We do not believe at this time that you entered this in bad faith or in order to disrupt anything. But it will be disruptive.

This is our final word on this entry. Thank you for your time and participation.

To eliminate further discourse, this topic will be closed.

29 Likes