Toa Hagah Gaaki, Corpulent Clairvoyant (Canonization Contest #3 Honor guard)

yeah, I liked headless Gaaki better.

16 Likes

And another meme is born

Canon contest 1: hoseryx
Canon contest 2: buffthaka
Canon contest 3: old man boomonga, thunderthigh pouks and sumo gaaki

8 Likes

why
why did you do this

9 Likes

Mmmmm don’t like this.

7 Likes

Apparently turning into a rahaga is a weight loss program now.

13 Likes

Jokes aside, what’s that mask? It looks like something from the Bara Magna sets but I don’t remember it.

1 Like

it’s breez’s helmet from one of the hero factory sets

4 Likes

Personally I think this is a unique and creative take on the Toa. I always enjoyed when people would build teams with drastically different body proportions/sizes etc, as it conveys their individual strengths and personalities better than just clone sets​:+1:. Plus, if something like this gets to be canon, it will inspire body positivity in many plus-sized fans such as myself (I mean really what do we have to look up to currently, gadunka?? No thanks :roll_eyes:…)

4 Likes

Wow

uh

she is very T H I C C

1 Like

Uh… what…?

In the spirit of taking this well, that’s a creative use of a Metru canister lid.

4 Likes

@Wizwog
yeah…
bionicle isn’t the right place for that.
@vootcaboot
i mean, it isn’t really un-child-friendly, it’s just a bit… excessive.

4 Likes

Personally i actually happen to quite like it. It’s a different take on Bionicle. I always found it unrealistic all the Toa had the same build. Shaking up the Hagah contest is pretty appreciated. It brings more inclusiveness and representation into Bionicle too. Also, a creative use of the canister lid. Although a few things could be changed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We can have sword-limbs, mutated beings, robotic animals, worm-driven mech suits, biomechanical organisms, hivemind brains, giant titans and monsters, but a large-bellied character is too much for you? :thinking:

If anything this fits the setting of Bionicle to a T, one of the series’ greatest appeals is the wide variety of creative-looking Characters with different physiologies and backgrounds to enjoy.

1 Like

What the… well it’s unique, good use of the toa metru lid, didn’t know it had a pin on it

5 Likes

Yeah, “unique” is probably the right word for this. I can’t say that I’ve seen anyone use a Metru canister lid like that before…

2 Likes

Just to clarify, The breakdown is in the MEGA link

Topic’s getting locked in 15 seconds isn’t it

7 Likes

I wonder how the people who apparently just couldn’t accept a hunched Helryx will feel about this…

4 Likes

what? the moc is terrible! not in technique, but in how overly excessive it is! we don’t need this!

3 Likes

I think it’s from Hero Factory

1 Like