Toa Hagah GWP Style

Thanks to @Stuubh’s Toa Norik & Iruini Design, and for their respective mask prints.

Extrapolated the other 4 Toa Hagah myself.

Includes pieces in unavailable colour for this rendered version, though I have an alternate version with all available colors (pearl sand blue substituted for sand blue, metallic green for olive, copper for medium nougat, etc).

25 Likes

there is a decal-ed part that looks like a rhotuka spinner in studio (a 2x2 round tile)

Screenshot (1420)

EDITED FOR PAST DOUBLE POST - SPIDERUS PRIME

5 Likes

Nice job, the custom stickers for the masks and Armor pieces look great.

4 Likes

Good thing I still have the photoshop file around.

I’m not sure I might want to re-render the image again, for just trace over the pattern and place it over in PS.

Then again, gotta make sure the rendered version isn’t too far off from the version I’m making IRL.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to implement your suggestion (plus used to opportunity to update Pouk’s chest, it’s more angular now).

7 Likes

All the respective prints, excl. Norik & Iruini’s mask prints, since those belong to Stuubh.

6 Likes

Here’s my WIP in building them IRL.

I forgot to include the boarders for Iruini, so I might have to print a 2nd batch.

9 Likes

That Bomonga looks super good, though it would be more accurate if you removed the middle finger on each hand. The Olive Green works super well for him as well.

Also, I really like Norik’s mask; the use of physical parts to make some of the details of the Kiril looks way better than just a sticker.

4 Likes

Norik’s mask is @Stuubh’s design, which I promised to take nice photos of since it’s 95% done (and I won’t be able to finish off the rest).

I know, it’s 810 day and the least I could do is take a nice photo of it done(ish) IRL, but I’m new to the community despite having been a fan since Mask of Light… thanks being busy IRL.

And I’ve moved on to making kanohi… so that’s that.

Also, here’s the photo of it (not quite) done IRL. This is as close as I can get, and I doubt it’ll finish the missing parts.

6 Likes

Hey, great projects, I’m currently building Norik myself, unfortunately I can’t find the mask anywhere in the project. Could you share the project with me? I know that the project is by a different author, I wrote under his post, but unfortunately he does not respond. :confused:

3 Likes

Private messaged.

2 Likes