Toa Hagah, Pride of the Elite, Entry Topic for BIONICLE Canon Contest #3 Honor Guard

Awesome work on these Hagah! Also where’d you get the background image for the instructions since I’m interested in using it for my instruction on my entry?

1 Like

I used these Bionicle Liminal spaces I found on imgur initally found a reddit post about it here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/lap6mz/bionicle_liminal_spaces_style_guide_backgrounds/

2 Likes

Thanks!

I wasn’t aware that this connection worked. I figured you would need to use pinhole liftarms, instead of axles. But if it works, then it works.

Overall I do really like these, Gaaki being my personal favorite. Nice work.

1 Like

“Spinning that’s a good trick” sorry just had too

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments. I’m very glad you guys liked them

1 Like

You will need to link the Stud.io files for these entries, otherwise they will not be accepted. Please add those links/link within three (3) days.

Will do, they’ll be up within the hour.

Very nice, I think I like gaaki the most because of her shoulders, I never would have imagined that rahkshi spear tip working well! Although having the gap at the waist is very annoying to me and for some reason it makes kualas look ‘off’ to me, he just seems to have less armour on him, but apart from that these are very good!

1 Like

I’ve already given my opinions of these in another topic, but I’ll say this again: these are some of my favorite Toa Hagah designs that have been posted so far.

2 Likes

I love Pouks most of all out of these but they’re all great!
The only aspect I’m not crazy about is Gaaki’s armor color.

2 Likes

Gaaki’s shoulders and chest are very creatively done.

1 Like

I really like some of the parts usage. Good luck!

1 Like

Fixed typo in topic title

What typo?

“Toa Haga, Pride of the Elite, Entry Topic for BIONICLE Canon Contest #3 Honor Guardt”

1 Like

Thanks y’all

Ok, must have missed that my bad.

2 Likes

I love Gaaki’s design but I’m so upset she’s gold and blue, in fact overwhelmingly gold! Looks more like a toa of lightning now in my opinion. But hopefully you’d fine if people recoloured that if it gets to the next phase?
The rest are good and I like the variety in heights, good luck dude!

Thanks, the choice to make Gaaki gold came from my prototype of her which was dark blue and orange. Those colors were mainly chosen because they are contrasting colors and makes the moc pop a bit more. Now I see the psionics armor debacle, I personally don’t mind it, after all Iruini is green and gold and Norik is red and silver, both slightly orthodox colorschemes. The latter maybe less so but I digress.

Edit: and yes I’m giving consent to change armor color

1 Like

urs is the best kualus i seen so far. the others are decent too

2 Likes

Psionics

2 Likes