Toa Hagah, the Elite Guard (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

Last Minute Entry, my first one as well.

Toa Hagah of Earth - Bomonga:

I do give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses.
I do give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses.
I do give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses

If the artists wants an idea for mask, I would say either a regular Hau or the Mask of Fire (2015) (the silver Hau Nuva was the only other silver mask I had as the Chrome Hau is a different shade)

Eye stalk is neon yellow/green. Shoulder Armour is from Onua, Master of Earth. The piece for the rip cord is in black. The socket pieces are the new version (Glatorian)

Front and Back View:

Toa Hagah of Ice - Kualus:

I do not give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses
I do not give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses, because if the armour were to be gold, he would look too much like a Toa of Light instead of Ice.
I do not give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses.

Eye Stalk is in Trans-Blue (not light blue). Shoulder Armour is the Nuva chest piece. Whilst the rest of the Hagah have black parts for their hands and ankles, i opted to give Kualus silver ones to blend better with the white.

Front and Back View:

Photo of the two together:

Size Comaprison with Whenua (Stud.io):

13 Likes

These are cool and work well together.

Wow, a silver Hau Nuva, you must be rich.

or lucky

1 Like

Old silver put against the new silver makes it look like Bomonga’s mask is kind of milky, and melting. These look neat, good luck.

1 Like

Its luck! Bought a bin of lego about 10 years ago (more like my parents bought it as i was young and had no money of my own)
Not much Bionicle parts in there but what i remember being there was a Chrome Silver Hau, Silver Hau Nuva and a Black Huna
Didnt realise the price of the mask until earlier this year

1 Like

Thank you for entering.

We will need you to provide size comparisons with Whenua Metru and/or Toa Iruini. Please provide those by the end of Monday. Thank you.

2 Likes

Here you go!
Stud.io (at least my version) didn’t have the Mask of Truth or Onua Master claws, so they are not present in the render. I was also unable to get the Great Ruru onto Whenua, so I gave him the Noble Ruru.

1 Like