Toa Hagah, The Guardians (Canon Contest #3, Honor Guard)

Here are my (hopefully) finalized Toa Hagah entries!

Toa Kualus:

Toa Pouks:

Toa Gaaki:

Toa Bomonga:

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: Yes

As for the height requirement, these are very similar in vertical build to the other Hagah, with the only exception is the thigh being one stud longer. Kualus has the longer torso length, so I made sure he had shins that were one stud shorter so he meets the height requirement exactly. The rest are shorter.

27 Likes

Fantastic. The shoulder armor is great on all of them. Bomonga’s and Gaaki’s weapons could do with being more streamlined, though. But Ehlek’s claw for Pouks’s spear is awesome!

1 Like

I’ve updated all of the sets with some final touches and making sure they are rule-compliant, hopefully I checked all the boxes! Thanks to everyone’s feedback, these have gone through a few redesigns and I think I’m pretty proud how they’ve turned out. Best of luck to anyone else entering the contest!

Kualus
Well, THAT’S a different shoulder design. It’s a bit technic-y, but it kinda works.

Pouks:
Ah, yes, Avohkii shoulders. Wait, these are actually filled in, it kinda works. Unique spear tip, too. Not a fan of the hordika chest plate, though.

Gaaki
These custom shoulders don’t work as well as the first two, IMO. They make the arms very wide, far from the torso

Bomonga:
Ah yes, the old Kraakhan shoulder. It’s creative, but it sticks out a bit from the shoulder. Nice touch with the grey spinner, though.

1 Like

Cool mocs, good luck

2 Likes

My favorite part is the clever spear designs, and I wish you good luck!

1 Like