Toa Knight Dalu, The Valiant Warrior

" Right, I’m sure where you came from, Ga-Matoran are all gentle peacemakers who never raise their voices. That’s what they … we … were like where I came from too. But I have news for you, sister — this isn’t Metru Nui. We don’t have time to be polite. It’s fight, or end up like them."
— Dalu to Toa Inika Hahli, Power Play

This Toa, once a matoran, was brave and loyal to her fellow matorans on the island of Voya Nui. She actively participated in the resistance against the Piraka and is now part of the Toa Knights of the Kingdom.

A born warrior, brave and loyal loyal. Now, she gains the power of a Toa, to protect and rebuild a dead world.

All of her design followed the same line of reasoning as the design of my Toa Balta. Similar origin, the same idea for her Toa transformation, and the same color as the original Matoran set. I also kept some unique features of the original set in the Toa Knight set, just like I did with the Toa Balta set.

Furthermore, I made the sets of both Toa Balta and Toa Dalu somewhat similar. Both hunchbacked, the torso composition involves foot pieces, the Knight armor is the same but in a different color, and they have the same shoulder armor, and so on.

I also intended to make it so that when I combined the two Toa sets, I would have a deja vu of the 2006 Matoran sets.

31 Likes

This is beautiful! You captured Dalu’s build in Toa form perfectly

4 Likes

Not a bad design.

4 Likes

The fact that this build got no attention when it was first posted in criminal. It looks great, the torso especially is seriously unique and a lovely build.

5 Likes

I agree with Alucia, it definitely earned more support. And I agree as well regarding the torso, it’s well built and stays perfectly loyal to the original design while still being a unique build

3 Likes

I liked toa velika so much I’m building a red star adapted version.

2 Likes