Turaga Takanuva: The Kingdom's Leader

" You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer. "
— Nokama to Takua, Mata Nui Online Game

After passing on his Toa power, Takanuva became Turaga, and because of his acts of heroism on behalf of all beings in the Matoran universe, he was named Leader of the Kingdom.

Now, he is responsible for the safety of all inhabitants of the Kingdom along with the council members.

His mission as Toa ended, but it left an immense legacy for the new generations. Now he continues the mission as Turaga and leader of the greatest community this universe has ever seen alongside his new Toa Knights.

Mata Nui’s body may have perished, but his spirit lives within each of us, and it’s up to us to keep that flame of life alive.

Toa Knight Tanma, The Royal Knight

Toa Knight Kapura, The Soul of Movement

Toa Knight Defilak, The Warrior of The Pit

Toa Knight Velika, The Crafter (The Disguised Great Being)

Toa Knight Balta, the Brave Blade

Toa Knight Dalu, The Valiant Warrior

As I mentioned in previous posts, all new Toa Knights sets are referencing their matoran sets. The only one that is substantially differentiates it is Tanma, but I added some green lime parts to his body in reference to his original color set.
The concept of “knight” came referring to the LEGO Kingdom Knights series, so I decided that all the new ones would have parts of armor from that series.
Finally, we have the Turaga Takanuva, his set was based on the appearance that the turaga appear in the movies.

34 Likes

I must say, you did a great job matching the Turaga aesthetic from the movies.

6 Likes

I really like the use of those golden Ninjago blades! They match with the custom printed mask very well!

4 Likes

looks great - i love the robes!

4 Likes

The colour match on the mask is spot on. Love the build too.

4 Likes