Toa Nuva In G2/Okoto Online Game Discussion Topic

Do you think the toa nuva will return in BIONICLE G2? would they even be called the toa nuva? discuss here!

personally i think that they would give us new heroes because we can’t keep getting villain sets, but would they be the tahu and the rest, or new heroes? i would prefer more toa so that it could expand the character list and give us even more possible final battles, like the army of toa against every villain we’ve gotten so far, which would explain their horde enemy apporach.

Edited for double post -legomaster

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

The Toa sets that we have now are already really buff and armored up unlike the G1 Toa. It would be hard to think what the designers could possibly do to armor them up even further. They would look to similar.

I can see them “transforming”, or adapting to a new environment though, like 2007 and 2008. That way their designs would be different enough.

3 Likes

I think that we’ll be seeing toa Nuva like sets and possibly a new version of Takanuva or maybe a new toa to take his place as the seventh toa.

i still think ekimu is coming as a toa, but i think it would be neat if the protectors became toa much like jaller and hahli and the rest did.

2 Likes

hopefully they still look familiar

lookin’ at you phantoka and mistika

5 Likes

i kinda liked the phantoka pohatu. the rest not so much, but i liked the axalara t9 version of lewa as well. the rest, we shouldnt speak of.

4 Likes

my problem with him was that it looked like he had a vahi

same

2 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios the mask was neat because he had the visor thing so you could see his head. it was unique. also a cheap way to get a substitute vahi :yum:

4 Likes

No one wants to see your exposed neon green brain.

2 Likes

@Rockho well, that’s up to you now isn’t it? you could always replace his mask with the orange av-matoran mask. still, pohatu is personally my favorite out of the phantoka/mistika.

4 Likes

I honestly want to get some new toa. I think that it would help expand the universe and having an interaction between the two teams has the potential to be hilarious. I personally would give the new team different elements, but it could stay with the original 6.

1 Like

same. they should keep the number of elements at a low, meaning not more than 15 so it doesn’t get too overcomplicated. new toa would be awesome, they could even be rival toa teams which would be awesome.

2 Likes

I think it’s best to introduce new toa after year 3 like G1

we gotta learn to care about these new ones after all

2 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios yeah but don’t forget that G2 has only 3 years of story planned out and lego might end it right then and there, which i dont think they will seeing how my lego store sold out of bionicle sets many times since their release. still, keep in mind that it only has a confirmed 3 years so far

indeed, so I believe we will stick with these toa for that time (of course I believe it will be extended, so have the new toa come in right there)

1 Like

I’d like the same team, the toa we have need more character development storywise,

as for the set design,
I think making the bones the elemental color(red, purple, burnt orange, etc)
with half-ish of the shells being metallic(silver/gold)
with new but similar weapons and masks(more similar than the nuva)
and with a new chest and shoulder addons(cough cough star wars shoulders)
could look great.

[quote=“Deo4508, post:16, topic:10010”]
new toa would be awesome, they could even be rival toa teams which would be awesome.
[/quote]yeah great idea, make bionicle exactly like hero factory, change around the teams every year so that fans can’t get invested in the characters, I mean look how well HF is doing right now!

3 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios yes but what will we get as sets if we only have these toa? toa nuva? titan sets for each toa? i dont want 3 years of horde enemies, or just enemies. we should get different characters, like maybe more protector tribes.

1 Like

probably nuva, then year 3 may be just like 03 (though maybe start the year off with something better then the kal)

I absolutely want these, actually I just want protectors with personalities

I completely agree. They can’t do it too soon, same with changing locations.

1 Like