Toa Nuva In G2/Okoto Online Game Discussion Topic

it was only half with the nuva. it sprung into something much worse cough cough mistika/phantoka cough cough

only two toa teams, so a total of 12 characters. they would get equal attention and character development and each team would go off and help where they are needed. kind of like how jaller and his team went and did the ignition trilogy while tahu and his team went to prepare for the awakening of mata nui. except in g2 it would be more comedic, with them trying to do more impressive feats then the other.

@Middlefingerstudios

they could do personalities and more tribes all at once, like they find that there was a whole new set of tribes living under okoto and they express their personalities to one another, if you get what i mean

1 Like

I would like that, could be cool

@Middlefingerstudios we should just show lego the message boards and they could be like “thats a good idea” and we all get what we want.

we all know that would never happen.

2 Likes

[quote=“Deo4508, post:24, topic:10010”]
only two toa teams, so a total of 12 characters. they would get equal attention and character development and each team would go off and help where they are needed.
[/quote]yes, because look how well that worked in hf.
tahu is getting a ton of focus in g2, we’ll be lucky to get the other toa koto to be fleshed out, heck the mata weren’t all that fleshed out in 01, it took the initial 3 year arc to write them.

slight problem with that,
that took place over 6 years(excluding the metru arc)
g2 isn’t through it’s first year yet.
g1 gave the mata 3 years then the metru 2 then the inika 2 then the mata again, then it went off on a tangent. then brought it all together
it didn’t go in 02 and just throw in 6 new toa along with the mata,
that would be ridiculous.

5 Likes

@Payinku i never said i wanted new toa this year, i said in the future, meaning 2018 or 2017. we are probably gonna get toa ekimu next year.

ah, apologies, I’ve seen too many people not understand what pacing is when it comes to character introductions in g2.
at this point I just assume people want to spam characters for the parts.

I agree with you, I want new toa in the future, but they need to really work on writing the ones we have now well before that. especially since g2 is more focused on story than world building.

5 Likes

@Payinku ya, i’ve seen enough of tahu in the animations i want the others. pohatu seems awesome based on the two lines he’s said so far. i want greg back, he wrote things of beauty.

3 Likes

Though ‘Nuva’ forms might be cool, me myself, I’d like to see them come out with more Toa, possibly using some of the other elemental powers in the G1 series.

1 Like

@spudyeisleycreations ya makes sense. you could have a toa of air, oh wait, they replaced it with jungle. sigh, i remember when there was both air and jungle.

a toa of air should really have transparent parts and maybe some light blues
I’m not sure why it was green in the first place.

3 Likes

@Payinku ya, like, only transparent parts, with transparent axles and everything. it would be great. we would even get a transparent mask like the one at comic con. the whole set would be literally only transparent parts, and i mean colorless transparent, like the comiccon hau.

2 Likes

I am fragilus, master of glass!

nah, like silver hands/feet/head,
blue eyes,

some trans-white shells with med-azure bones with some silver shells too,

trans-azure mask/ non-blended multi color molding.(see ultra agents helmets) of clear and med-azure.

that’s what I imagine a g2 toa of air to look like.

2 Likes

@Payinku well thats just wonderful. weapon?

war fans?
because of the whole air thing.
they could be used like lewas glider obviously.

2 Likes

Id like, if the line gets extended, for one new toa to come out each year so that we gradually get a new cast that’s in the background and can bring to light some new elements. However this wouldn’t really work but it would be cool at least to me. (these toa could be lesser toa to aid the toa, like a mix between the protectors and the toa)

One thing that Lego really needs to release is a protector pack. This would have multiple different builds for the protectors/villagers and different builds for them per element. They could even make the different element exclusive to different chains of retailers like target, Walmart, etc. these would be awesome parts packs for Mocists too.

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t want more toa. Protector/villager sets as new protagonists would be cool for 2016. I think giving us a whole new set of main characters would be rushed and prematurely take the spot light off the toa. Maybe if we get villains as the winter wave then new/upgraded toa in the summer.

Moral of the story, a team of villagers would be cool.

3 Likes

@tak210 do we really need more retail exclusives? im already breaking my back with the amiibo, waiting outside of stores to get their retail exclusives, i dont need more. seriously, i went to the store at 6 and i almost didnt get their exclusive! we need agori in bionicle G2.

1 Like

An A-team protector style!

And @Deo4508, we don’t need agori these new villagers are a mix of agori and matoran that can reproduce like the agori but look similar to the matoran. So those aren’t really needed this line. But retail exclusives are just a way for Lego to get money I’m not saying I want it that way, but in reality Lego would probably do something like that to promote themselves in stores.

1 Like

Exactly! Like the chronicles company. Maybe even a mnog style game to go with.

2 Likes

I want to play that game the OOG!
It’s freaking OOG!!! Ya a want to play this now

3 Likes