Toa Nuva In G2/Okoto Online Game Discussion Topic

Yep. Who knows? Maybe the characters in the game will be more like the jaller a nd takua titan sets and not the main cast that year. Of course, all my statements depend on weather or not they make the game.

2 Likes

@tak210 woah woah dont get into reproduction in bionicle we dont want to think about that. lets all play oog. should we get together and make it even though we have no experience in game making whatsoever? we need more species, we cant have these generic villagers and toa for all of G2s life. agori are fun, they have great character.

1 Like

What they should do is have the game come with little packs from the characters of the game and you get a random one if you buy the game. Of course a game would have to come out first.

@Deo4508 we could have a different species of villager but not more agori, the agori were very meh in my opinion especially after I watched the legend reborn movie, they weren’t super intresting and had cliché personalities.

1 Like

@tak210 two words: skylander bionicles

their feet pieces would have these readable codes on them and you could send your bionicle into the game. im a mad genius.

1 Like

Lego dimensions with bionicle. I’d like that maybe.

@tak210 not lego dimentions, the graphics are terrible. we cant have our bionicles in crap format. it would be: lego dimentions 2, the return of decent graphics.

Or OOG with scannable characters that you can then play as from different villages!

2 Likes

@tak210 dude do you have any experience in making video games? we can make this a reality, who’s with me?

1 Like

I have experience putting them together but I need a guy to make the models. We need a 3d animator and voice actors!

@tak210 we could get eljay to be the protector of jungle and we could use our own voices. do you remember the guy who made the “struggle in the drifts” animation? we could hire that guy to make the models.

3 Likes

We could make a ttv fan game after this year! @Eljay! Can you fund us for our noble mission! This could be the best version of an online game ever with you as the protector or Lewa. You could be Lewa finally after many long years!

@tak210 dude this is real we gotta make this happen. what else do we need. we need a story team! since i have no experience in computer design ill make the story. me and a few others. hoo boy this is happening. @Middlefingerstudios do you want to join me in constructing a story for OOG?

I got so lost just now XD

maybe we could make a topic for that “Okoto Online game ideas”

we are getting pretty off topic right now after all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Middlefingerstudios you are completely right, we gotta make this official right here. i hereby declare that this topic is changed to the toa nuva in G2/OOG discussion topic

Its official. but its not enough

Im making an ideas topic as well

there its done

1 Like

NO MORE SILVER! NO MORE SILVER!

Shudders.

1 Like

how about new silver, Gunmetal or just the original accent colors?

3 Likes

STAHP! STAHP!

Just when I thought the nightmares would go away.

what’s wrong? Why not make them completely silver with metru accent colors then?

1 Like

NEVER!!!

2 Likes

Oh fine.

Gold Ultimate forms?

White or black alternate forms with their main colors as accents?