Toa Orde MOC

Please note: this used to be meant as Toa Varian but now it is Toa Orde. My Toa Varian MOC can be found here:

17 Likes

i like this, though doesn’t varian have elbow blades as a toa tool?
good job overall.

2 Likes

Thanks! I forgot to take a picture of the back. They are there though (although they are small). Look closely on the first picture.

Looks very nice, but like, where are the elbow blades?

It looks like you have them attached at the shoulder?

1 Like

Could be, not sure what starts where xD. Regardless, I have added some pictures with an alternative as well.

2 Likes

Ok, now I can see them. That’s an interesting shoulder design.

1 Like

I really like this!

1 Like

now that i can see the back i think varian’s blades are a little short.
maybe try a different piece?

1 Like

Nice MOC! The spear and shield are very well designed! However, her mask is supposed to be azure/blue, and as others have pointed out, the elbow blades are too short.

2 Likes

Thanks! I can imagine the current blades (photo 4) may be a little too short indeed. I have tried a slightly bigger one on picture 5, is that better or still too short? I was also thinking about taking the spear away and turn it into the Staff of Arthaka, as Varian already has a shield and elbow blades.

As for the mask, thanks I didn’t knew! I’m not sure how I could implement it without breaking the color scheme though. I guess I could try to opt for a Blue Hau or a Medium Blue Turaga mask and mix some corresponding connectors in the model.

The staff and Shield are real highlights here. Very awesome designs.

1 Like

It’s actually a Calix but you’re probably a purist so I would recommend using one of the two.

1 Like

painting a rubber mask would be hard, methinks.

1 Like

Thanks again! Updated the design. In case you want to check it out:

1 Like