Toa Sonic: Toa of Sound

Love isn’t canon. And so is MU reproduction.

4 Likes

Stop criticing the story and criticize the moc. Say what you like and diss like about it.

1 Like

Just an ignika build. Simple. But the back foot

1 Like

I tried to cover up the back and have a consistent color scheme.

I’m not a big fan of the torso, it looks a little strange with those blaster pieces and foot being used as armour

1 Like

k

Well it’s very simplistic and bare-bones and not very interesting to look at. The foot piece on the back is very jarring and the two Thornax launchers do nothing to help with the appeal of the back. The weapon doesn’t even make sense and the MOC has like five different colors.

Also the story is part of the MOC.

12 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be easier to say glatorian wih sonic powers?..

Anyways, the moc is pretty basic, and while to
Back armor is appreciated, it really doesn’t look good at all. Also, the weapon is weird.

9 Likes

Hmm maybe use a different piece for this.

The moc is a inika build which isn’t necessarily bad per se but this moc suffers from skinny legs and larger arms which give it strange proportions

Last time I checked bionicles are not human

“bionicles armor human”
…what

5 Likes

Yeah I have to be honest with this one, this MOC isn’t very good. The build is lacking in much armor or originiallity, the color scheme is a bit inconsistent, and the weapon does’t really work. The story behind it also more confusing than necessary.

1 Like

Y’all need to chill
The moc is pretty standard, so if i were you I might try to add something to it to make it stand out a little more. The back armour is a questionable decision, due to the way the socket sticks out oddly. Maybe try to armour up the body a little more? And the legs. make em a little bigger. Colour distribution is done well, though.

2 Likes

Who is ara?

It’s not really specified since there’s over 6 type of Ara, it’s likely one of these:

4 Likes

Last time I checked like 20.

2 Likes

The last one and the ones square doesn’t show are Ara’s minions

1 Like

True

i think however that humanoid mocs (considering this is a toa) are better looking and less out of place with more appropriate proportions. The biggest thing that can be noted in this regard is the skinny legs I think. Your moc can have skinny legs, sure, but keeping the same consistency in your moc will really make it appeal much better. (that or different angles to look at but that’s beside the point).

I also think the moc is pretty basic. Inika builds are pretty difficult to use without making them appear lazy, simple, etc. I would recommend a custom torso.

The moc is a long ways from being a good but there’s potential.

Well to be fair you included the story. Do you expect people to ignore that, even if it’s at the beginning of the topic, and just focus on the pictures of your moc? That’s what it seems like…

3 Likes

I don’t expect them to ignore it, but when you criticize the story more than the moc (even though the moc is small and simple) the story is only there to make the character more fleashed out ant make sense. For example bionicle g1 story made it what it was. Simplify it and you get blander characters that are still interesting, but are on a treasure hunt for shiny power objects to defeat a typical villain, because their needs to be one.

I’ll put it like this. Anything you post is open to critique. If you don’t want people to critique it, don’t post it.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks.

1 Like