Toa Tuyet w.i.p

I’m trying out a new torso build. I like this one but I’m not sure how to fill the gaps and the head seems like it’ll be too small for the finished product. If you have suggestions then please let me know.

1 Like

I got some armor on and although it’s generic I kind of like it. I’m still trying to find that hf chest armor from 2012, assuming that piece will fit. I also added light bulbs to her mask because it was fun. I still have the back to work on and I still want it to be a little more accurate to my sketch.

2 Likes

How did I forget this topic existed
Cool to see the workings of your idea for Tuyet!
Comparing that sketch with the builds here, I presume your idea has changed a lot?

No my idea is similar to my most recent sketch. I’m just inexperienced with moc building due to my lack of gen bionicle sets at home.

1 Like

I have found an easy design for the Hordika head thigh.

Summary

2 Likes

Looks great, just needs some “meat” at the back and it’s good.

1 Like

Yup. I have put Takadox armor there to cover it up.

1 Like

I think I misunderstood the question. What I should’ve said was yes. My idea for Tuyet has changed alot, especially the color scheme and mask (khingk mask to galva) . I hope that clears things up.

Coming back, I drew 8 designs for a possible mask of intangibility. The ones without a letter are redraw of masks made by @Rothanak and @Galva_Nize.

I like E alot because that’s where I put in 2001 aesthetics.

7 Likes

I definitely like E the best out of your designs. F is pretty cool too, but I’m just drawn to it because it draws from my own design.

I thought that was galva’s mask of psychometry, not intangibility.

2 Likes

I think your art of Tuyet should be the symbol of the context, you’ve clearly won the art portion as it is a simply perfect meme material.

2 Likes

Galva’s mask of psychometry is there because I was using that for my (outdated) design of her.

I appreciate the compliment but it would be nice to understand the meme here

2 Likes

i believe he’s saying it in reference to the larger proportions of your tuyet. though i could see it becoming memeing material, i do personally like it. it gives a bit of a different body shape without it being completely outrageous in how it’s done.

3 Likes

Although reading her material has given me a different idea of her character, I’ll be glad to revisit this one and possibly combine both ideas if I can

3 Likes

I really like this design but I’ll go and design a secondary based on Galva’s MoP later. I have a few body designs I want to draw out.

4 Likes

Made a couple alts.

4 Likes

Nice! The only problem with a translucent mask is that not everyone has access to resin printers and clear blue resin. Although translucent fits well with intangibility. It definitely looks like it could be modeled without much change though.

3 Likes

Concept art for my updated Tuyet + more masks I designed because I have an art block.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting approach. Reminds me of the “power of the primes” elita-1, bulky yet appealing.

1 Like