Toa Ultima, part five: pouks, toa of stone

Oops, looks like someone forgot to post this yesterday. Or maybe not, you don’t know me, maybe I’m changing it up! Anyways, if you don’t know what this is then go find part one, I’m too lazy to put a link today. Anyway, here’s the moc

I’m planning on entering this in the hagah contest next year. Anyway, here’s the silhouette

As always, comments and criticisms appreciated. See ya next week! hopefully on Tuesday next time

13 Likes

Brave sir, I commend you for displaying tremendous courage to MOC with 2008 sockets :stuck_out_tongue:

nice MOC!

The next one looks like he’s wearing a Vastus helmet or a Garai…

2 Likes

Looks good overall, the shield is a bit too gappy and disjointed though, maybe consider using a piece other than the visorak frame

2 Likes

Cool moc overall, I like the use of the inika shoulder armor as shin guards and the foot as a chestplate. I am not particulatly fond of the shoulders, maybe try using a ball joint and some other pieces to make the bicep part seem a little thicker. The other major problem is the shield, which is a little gappy.

2 Likes

Good luck in the contests!

I predict that the next one will be Gaaki, since the mask looks like Kiina’s mask, which is blue, and because they seem to be using a Hagah build.

1 Like

There are some cool parts here, but overall I don’t particularly like this moc. The color scheme seems a bit all over the place and I don’t feel like the hordika feet work for the feet nor the chest armor, much less both at the same time. Also I would pick a different mask…

Anyways, I’m thinking next is water, specifically gaaki

You know, if Lego had just standardized their brown color for toa of stone, the colors wouldn’t really have been a problem (I wish they had just used metru brown for the 2015 and 2016 pohatu, but no, they had to change it) I’m mean, its not like I’m salty or anything, just saying