Toa Ultima part four: Kualus, toa of ice

Hello again, and welcome to the fourth part of the toa ultima, if you don’t know what this is about, go check out part one here Toa Ultima, part one: Ragnar, toa of air anyways, this is my Kualus moc that I intend on entering in to the toa hagah contest. I hope you like it!

Sorry about the inconsistency in the pictures, I accidentally used flash for on of them and it turned out better then the others, so I did the last one with flash as well. Anyway, I intend on giving him a white body eventually, I just don’t currently own any. Now for this week’s silhouette!

Thanks for reading, and as always comments and criticisms appreciated

10 Likes

I’m guessing that the next one is bomanga

1 Like

I’d say Pouks. He’s using Pohatu 2015’s mask which is dark orange.

3 Likes

Really? Oh yeah, you’re right

1 Like

Oh by the way, which pictures do you prefer, with or without the flash? The two that look different are the ones with the flash on

Without flash 100%

1 Like

His shield is too big and you could give him ice blue eyes as seen on Mata Nui, but this is a nice MOC!

1 Like

Without flash definitely. Don’t see him as a hagah, but pretty good.
Stone probably for the next.

2 Likes

it could also be the golden or infected form of the mask… I’m thinking the next one will be something green

2 Likes

Wait why is Kualus part of the Tos Ultima? He’s part of teridax’s Hagah.

1 Like

The toa ultima are from an alternate universe I made up.

1 Like

Ah ok.

1 Like

The gold is a bit too overpowering, perhaps you can change the 2015 add on on his chest to white?