Toa Ultima, part two: Riodin, toa of Sonics

Hello again, and welcome to part two of the toa Ultima, if you haven’t seen part one you can find it right here Toa Ultima, part one: Ragnar, toa of air (sorry, not really sure how to make the link into the word). Thanks to all those that guessed on the last one (even if you were all wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and I can’t wait to here everyone’s guesses this time.
Now, presenting Riodin, toa of Sonics!

Riodin uses his larger arm to create sonic blasts by smashing it into objects and uses his shield to absorb the sound going towards him so as not to harm himself. His shield also has serrated edges so that he can use it as a weapon as well.
And now to the silhouette!

As with before, constructive criticism is welcome, see you all next week!

12 Likes

Nice Job!

I like this one a lot more than the first member. The colors are more consistent, and the asymmetrical look is pulled off quite well. His weapons are also pretty cool!

Once again, I look forward to seeing the next team member!

It looks like the next character has an arthron, so imma guess that it’ll be a toa of fire. Maybe a toa of plasma.

1 Like

Thanks once again for the kind words!

1 Like

Pretty cool. I like the one side being more armored than the other.
As for next week… it’s definitely an arthron, but did you paint any pieces used in the team? If not probably fire, although you might be able to pull off using it for a toa of stone.

1 Like