Toxin- a Dark Hunter

Hailing from Voya Nui, Toxin is named after the fact that he can secrete a toxic gas from his skin. He is normally sent on assassination missions.

Front

Back

26 Likes

It really does have that dark hunter aesthetic. Nice!

3 Likes

Nice! Like the 3 fingered claws. Some suggestions would be to make the toes matching (if possible, I know part limitations may be the cause), bulk out waist and maybe add a spine to make the neck stronger looking.

1 Like

This connection makes me feel anxious:
a bold move indeed

but for real if we look past my dread of lime pieces snapping like egg shells its a really great moc. Well done!

2 Likes

I don’t like that his power is more or less a repeat of Spinner’s, but the MOC itself is great, it really exudes the 2005/6 Dark Hunter aesthetic, especially the claws.

2 Likes

With the friction piece on top and the Piston below, I’m honestly not too worried. Those go a long way to reduce wear.

2 Likes

Straight-on the shoulders look awkward with that 90-degree bend, but this is probably the best blend of lime and dark green I’ve seen in a long time!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I personally really love the Dark Hunters’ aesthetic and building mocs that try to replicate it, so I’m glad people in the comments feel this way. Regarding the powers, I think Spinner’s power is something he can’t control so it becomes a detriment to the team. With Toxin, I thought he could have a power similar to Spinner’s that he had complete control over so it becomes more of a help than a hindrance, but I understand not liking a repeat of powers.

1 Like