Traitorous Toa: Tuyet (Legendary Edition)

Today I present my take of the traitorous toa turned empress: Tuyet!

MOC Showcase >

Instructions, Stud.io File and B.L. XML >

< Previous MOC Next MOC >

Imgur
So for my interpretation of Tuyet I ended up on going for something of a knight aesthetic. Giving her very sturdy and bulky looking armour. I also added the Metru shoulder MOD to her to make sure she could pose nicely with the sword with the extra bulk.

Imgur
Imgur
I also wanted to give her asymmetrical armour, as Tuyet never seemed like one that would have perfectly matching amour.
I also decided to give her a ponytail… because what is more sinister than a bonk with hair!?
For her sword I ignored everything that was discussed on the boards. And I made her sword how I imagined it, big, sharp and barbed. Exactly how I like it.

Imgur
Now from what I understand of a broadsword, they generally require two hands (I could be wrong on this, I don’t know too much about swords.) So I ended up asking myself… how is she gonna hold the Nui Stone?

Imgur
I eventually decided to attach it to her ponytail, thus she doesn’t have to hold it, and all that Nui Stone energy flows right to her head. I kinda imagined the stone was like a drug of sorts, messing with her thoughts from the raw energy, since she didn’t really seem to be thinking strait once she had the stone.

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
No world is safe.

Overall I’m very happy with her, and I can’t wait to start working on the rest of my Mangai!

And here’s the mask and stone if you want to build her yourself.

Thanks for taking a look at my MOC.
Sincerely
Legend (TLR)

29 Likes

Solid build, the braid is a simple but neat idea.

4 Likes

Pretty solid moc. I like the sword and armor.

2 Likes

uh hu uh hu. Yah you definetley have a chance of winning. Nice job

1 Like

ooh, i like this one! it also appears you have a Nidhiki in the works, judging by that 4th-to-last picture! can’t wait to see more of him!

a bonk with a beard

4 Likes

One of the best Bared Broadswords!

3 Likes

Oh… that would be scary! :laughing:

Nidiki is almost done, I need to make the time to finish painting his mask and make a showcase video. But I’ll probably be finishing up my Varian first.

2 Likes

That mask, the razor sharp armor, that nui stone on a “dreadlock”. Tuyet’s really looking like the predator. Nice

2 Likes