Transfomers: Age of Extinction

yea in G1 Galvatron was Megatron been remade in the G1 movie and I had a feeling if it was made to be looking like Megatron but made as Optimus Prime it be Nemesis Prime like Nemesis Prime in Transformers Prime cause he was man made

1 Like

Indeed, the ties to G1 Are growing it seems, even with the reference to the creators, Quintessons perhaps?

1 Like

Iā€™d love to have the creators as the Quintessons for TF5 because before the Transformers we had the Quintessons and they decided to make a robot form that turns into cars and stuff but things went nuts so the Quintessons left Cybertron

1 Like

Indeed, and with everything going G1.

Something never made sense for me though.

Prime had Jet boosters all this time in TF4, Why did he not use them until the end?

because when he was getting the Sword of Judgement he had all this new upgrade when he pulls the sword as hard as he can he had this new armor coming up his arms and everything

1 Like

True, but he never used it at all other then the end, it would have really helped him fight Lockdown.

1 Like

yea even becoming stronger and upgraded doesnā€™t mean heā€™d win in a fight with Lockdown cause heā€™s a bounty Hunter cause it makes sense that he crossed the universe and he maybe went to the bionicle world during going around the galaxy

2 Likes

He canā€™t go into Bionicle, the only transformers that might be able to enter the Bionicle universe are dimension hopping ones, perhaps, Prime could only go around the galaxy.

1 Like

I think in older TF shows I think they had was crossing by Dimension to dimension was with something with the Space bridge. But I donā€™t know cause Iā€™ve scene Transformers Cybertron and they went in different dimension and planets, I am going through with TFP

this picture is appropriate for that statement

I agree that the creation of Galvatron and appearance of new Cybertronians hints at the existence of Unicron is the Movie universe, but I feel that we would have seen Sideways at this point. Ironically, I thought the Dinobots were the worst of the Cybertronian side in the movie (the human side of the movie was absolutely terrible). The Dinobots didnā€™t say a word and didnā€™t really do much except for when Grimlock tried to kill Optimus.

1 Like