Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP Sign up and discussion

True, true. It at least should survive to the end. :grinning:

1 Like

Juliana: “If I had a nickel for every time I ended up befriending a bug based predacon with a southern accent, I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot but it’s weird that it happened twice.”

2 Likes

I never thought about that, but you’re right.

Whatever happened to him anyway?

1 Like

Quickstrike was last seen at the town meeting back on the colony. His last thought’s before we left was something to the effect of
“Y’all’re crazy. I’m stayin’ here.”

1 Like

Fair enough. Kinda sad we never got to finish the bit with him though.

Like every hack writer, I may not write well, but my recall and callback of events are pretty on point.

Now to only get actually good.

2 Likes

Remind me, where did Angel decide to sleep?

@MaxinePrimal

What do you think?

Looks good

1 Like

In reality, I didn’t decide when it was time to sleep but him being in the room where Nebula and the Railroad guys are felt like a comedic spot under the reasoning that he was really tired and some Energon he drank was a bit spiked.

The Gang Vibe-Checks a Racist…

3 Likes

So he passed out in the mess hall. Got it.

Perched on the rafters…which he just fell from.

2 Likes

Even better.

2 Likes

This new Darksting dynamic is gonna be interesting.

Look I’ll be honest, I’ve been trying to think of what this thing could possibly be. And I got nothin.

hmmm
maybe
it’s some kind of fan?

So I had an idea for what it could be, and then I immediately had a much better idea based off of the first idea, and needless to say I’m seriously looking forward to some future events.

Sorry to have put you on the spot, Max. I figured that, while Tripwire might be the one to make the devices, their function should be left up to you.

1 Like

It’s got to be some kind of Ancient pinwheel weapon.