Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Come on. Don’t give me any of that. Just tell me about yourself. Your past, your hobbies, tell me who is Railgun? I could go first instead if that would help.”
She said, loosening up a noticeable bit.

“I will admit, such an action was surprising. Though if I were in their position, I can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same.”
Railfire said.
@Chromeharpoon

“Do you mind if I come and chat with you from time to time?” She wrote down.

“I can’t say I have the highest self esteem, so I won’t particularly try to argue with that,” she said giving a small dry laugh.

“Not at all.”
He said cheerfully.

“If you really are insistent on staying, could you at least make yourself useful and get me some energon. I doubt the others would be very pleases if I tried to leave my cell.”

She gave a small jump of glee, “Well it’s been nice talking to you, but I should probably go help my partner…” she wrote out.

“I can do that,” she said with a nod and stepped out of the cell.

“Alright then. I’ll see you around.”
He said with a wave.

“Good.”
Hotspot replied.

Jetfire was out in the commons. Enjoying some energon of his own. He seemed quite surprised to see Spirit come out of the cell.

“For Primus sake. You’re still here?!”

Railgun closed his eyes briefly with a sigh.

"I was one of many of the early units they created, given a security detail on one of Cybertron’s interplanetary rail companies. We were one of many, but I led my brothers Coverfire and Sheller as best as I was allowed. Never did much during the brief peace time, mostly defense maintenance, monitoring cargo, eliminating vermin; probably not much different to what you did before here.

And when the war started…" He pauses, as if to remind himself. "A blasted Decepticon got to us. A monster known as Rectifier, our master controller. Only by Primus’ will did his acquisition of Mini-Cons stop. But for us? It was too late.

For my sake, I won’t go over every battle, every fight, every struggle. But I’ve–He made us lose so many. Crushed,"

Tunneler barely whimpers as the mallet comes down on him.

“Blasted,”

Tramjam explodes to pieces from a tank blast he failed to stop

“Bombed,”

‘We should be safe here. NO! Look out!’ Missiles rage in and destroy the entire Railroad Assistance Team.

“Drowned,”

What’s left of Titled is fished out of a bad pool of Energon. Others are dragged out of the now emptied passageways.

“Melted,”

‘Help!’ Alarmed can barely scream as the flames took her from him.

“Gassed.”

The group coughs as they realize what’s happening. The Autobots filled the tunnels with poisonous gas. They start running, but several were already dropping dead.

Railgun’s optics go hollow and lifeless, thinking of it all. Giving minor clinches with each reminder. It can’t be fixed. It can’t ever be fixed. Move on, move on before it pulls you back down!

He resumes, "Nebula, I don’t have hobbies. I didn’t even have a concept of life. I only knew death and failure. Who is Railgun? I don’t know who he was, I don’t think he ever exist. Just a silly moniker given to a toy.

But me? I was not conscious until taken here. I do not know why we were taken, but we were taken alone. There were no other bulks, there was no incidental capture as far as we can tell. We were taken by our lonesome, away from our last mission. And then we finally woke up for the first time.

And we couldn’t handle it. I can’t handle it. These tunnels? The schedule? That is all that’s keeping me ironed faced, a distracted focus to stay sane. And our mission to escape and find what remains of our station friends, my brothers. When we finally do…

…I don’t know what we’ll do. You want to know me? I can’t afford to find out. Not here, it’s tactically unsound."

1 Like

“Oh… Primus. I’m sorry, I… I didn’t mean to…”
Nebula sighed in frustration.
“I was just hoping for this to be an informal get together. You seemed nice. So I wanted to know you better. But… Well I wasn’t expecting any of that. I’m sorry to hear about all that. No one, bulk, minicon, nobody should have to suffer like that.”
She paused for a moment as she frantically put her words together in her head.

“Maybe… Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to loosen up.”
She began hesitantly.
“I’ve been through my own fair share of slag. Nothing like that, but… Enough. And I don’t think shutting yourself off from yourself is a good idea. And if… If you ever need someone to talk to, someone to lean on, someone to open up to… I want to help.”
Her words and emotions sounded genuine. She was sincerely worried for him.

1 Like

She took a tentative step back, “Yes, I stayed throughout the night cycle, was that bad?”

She went back to the Doc’s office and looked around.

“Well, no. I wouldn’t call it bad. But I just can’t fathom why you’d want to do something like that?”

Railfire was occupied. Still speaking with Backbreaker and Maximus.

“Curiosity, surprise, and shock. For someone who hates Decepticons he surely didn’t do anything to me. I was quite perplexed. You autobots really do throw me for a loop sometimes. If you hated someone and they handed you their spark chamber…you’d crush it right?”

“What? No! Hating someone doesn’t mean you want then dead. I mean Hotspot’s probably different. That blasted traitor can’t seem to get his head out of the past. But personally speaking, I would never.”

“Oh, huh, that’s nice to know,” she said, “Well he asked for some energon…so I was going to go get some.”

Jetfire grabbed a spare cube and tossed it to her.
“If you ask me, that blasted traitor doesn’t deserve it. But Juliana would chew my head off if I let him starve.”

“Most of us don’t deserve what we get. The way I currently see it, if I treat him how I’d wish to be treated in such a situation things will work out.”

“Yeah yeah. Whatever you say. While you’re here, you might as well keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn’t try anything.”

“What would you be expecting?”

“I don’t know. He put one of our own to death for Primus sake. There’s no telling what he could try.”

She paused, “Yea, he did do that. I can’t say I’m really going to hold it against him. Plenty of bots to do that. I can’t say I’ve wiped out all the death in the war yet. This is just another death in a war that refuses to end, and one that exists for at least a reason this time.”

“What slagging nonsense are you going on about!”
Jetfire said, absolutely perplexed by her words.
“The war has been over for centuries. The fact that anyone is still holding grudges over it is insane! Steeljaw died because Hotspot couldn’t let go of the past!”

“Oh, well maybe we should just go talk to the other Protectobots and see what they think?” She said coolly.