Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“I tend to do it in private now though,” she wrote out.

“So, is there anything else you want to know?”
Gamma asked.

Meanwhile, Hotspot woke up in his cell. Though made little effort to get up.

“How do you collect your gas forms when they get loose? Doesn’t that worry you?” She wrote.

Spirit turned and got up. She stretched a bit, “Well, no one’s tried to kill you tonight. That’s good!”

“We honestly don’t. Once it leaves the body, it quickly disperses. But we can regenerate it. So it’s really only a problem if we lose too much too soon.”

“You’re still here? I honestly can’t believe you stayed the whole night.”
Hotspot remarked. Sounding not too pleased about it all.

“Goodness, that’s scary,” She said with small little eyes glowing.

“I said I was going to, I’m not a liar,” she said with a small nod, “Did you rest well?”

“Its honestly not that big a deal. Leaks can be worrying, but only if you go too long without treatment.”

“I slept just fine.”
He grumbled.
“I still don’t get why you care so much.”

“I’d be scared,” she wrote down.

“You’re remarkably charming,” she sighed thinking back to the events of last night, “and quite odd.”

“I can see why, but to us it’s really nothing.”

“Charming? That’s a new one.”
The autobot remarked.

Railgun stops when Nebula approaches, but signals to the other two to keep going.

“Beneficial to us both, but I have another matter to attend first. After our most recent task, we require a cleaning.” Railgun thinks it over, moving times. “I should be available after that. Where would you like to met?”

“Meet me at my den. We can work out a better location from there.”
She replied.

She gave a shiver, “We’re used to being a bit more durable I suppose…we’ve survived some really stupid things.”

“Hm? Never been called that before? Odd.”

“Speaking of those guys,” Backbreaker says, “what have they been up to?”

“I can understand that. I’ve seen you cybertronians go through quite a lot in the arena.”

“Stoic, quiet, commanding. Those are the adjectives I’m more used to.”

“They returned from their recon mission late last night. Their whereabouts since then are unknown to me.”
Railfire replied.

She nodded, “Why are we here exactly?” she wrote.

“Ah, well I wouldn’t find those first two very fitting.”

Railgun simply nods and walks off. After cleaning up, he tells the other two that they can either take today as a break or continue with the other operation. Another change of plans, he would be busy for some time.

He show up at the den.

“What do you mean? Why have you been brought here? Or why you minicons specifically are here? Or maybe… Why are any of us here?”
He said, trailing off.

“You also haven’t known me for very long.”

He could hear Nebula talking to her team as he approached.

“For the last time, this is a professional meeting. Nothing else. Just two team leaders getting to know each other.”
She said. Clearly annoyed.

“Fine. If you say so.”
Clawshot replied.

“Look, I’ll be back in a while. Just… Don’t break anything while I’m out.”
With that she stepped out, and came face to face with Railgun.

“Sorry about that.”
She said to him.

“It’s fine, I expect nothing else.” Railgun replied and while neutral in tone, it did lean towards deadpan. “So, where did you have in mind?”

“I didn’t think of anything specific. Some place secluded. Where the bulks don’t usually go. The forge maybe?”

“They can’t fit in the walls, our tunnels could work, but if you prefer a more open space the forge would be the best. Only one or two others could be there, but unlikely at this hour.” Railgun replied matter of fact.

“Well answers to all of those questions would be nice, but I don’t think we know the answer to that last one,” she wrote.

She chuckled, “Fair point, fair point. I’ll have to make sure to get to know you better.”