Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP Sign up and discussion

Oki, thanks.

1 Like

Just a quick heads up everybody. I got work today, so I won’t be very active for a while. By the time I’m off I think most of you will be offline.

And while I’m at it, turns out pretty much all of next week is packed too. So the first week of the rp is gonna be slow going.

4 Likes

Eh, we got a good start.

1 Like

I apologize for not posting. I was on the road most of the weekend and wasn’t able to post easily. If they don’t mind, could someone make sure I’ve got my summary right.

Everyone finally got on the ship, did some talking, and now we’ve lifted off and are near the space-bridge, correct?

2 Likes

We recently went through the bridge, and the ship just got shot down over Cybertron. We’re in re-entry right now, I think.

1 Like

Oh wow, uh, misread that then. Hrm. How recently did we get shot?

A Decepticon named Astrotrain shot us down shortly after we entered Cybertron’s orbit.

So wait, who’s all in the combiner? And where is Direwolf during all this?

Maximus, Bluntforce, and Torchwing. (Though Axis can form an arm if she wants to)

And I presume he’s still in the door way.

Also talk about a hell of a note to leave on before I leave for work.

To say the least. May wait a bit before sliding back in until you’re back.

1 Like

■■■■■ ends 4:30 my time. A little under 5 hours from now.

1 Like

I mean, he was already in the airlock

So, the combiner is trying to stop the ship from crashing into pieces during landing, right?

1 Like

He very well could have grabbed on to something before being sucked out. Or Axis could have grabbed him.

Yes.

1 Like

511QrtrPLpL.AC

6 Likes

@Traykar
@Rukah

Just so you know, the main party shouldn’t be able to see the temple just yet. The only reason Skydance can see it as well is because she flew ahead.

2 Likes

Uh oh
Should we just delete the posts then?
Edit: I edited my first post and deleted the second.

Angelicons not allowed?

Not really, no. That’s not a group I’ve ever considered for my series. But, if you want to possibly do something similar, we might be able to work something out.

1 Like

So, they’d, at most, be Nova Prime in design but likely be an Autobot?