Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP Sign up and discussion

I was thinking of something a little more interesting. I’ll dm you to work it out.

Just to clarify I’m running the plane section as a tiny one of these:

An AEW&C plane like the Boing E-3 Sentry.

Mainly because while it does have guns:

Drone

That’s literally the only purpose I can give that disc so I intend to just ignore the guns.

3 Likes

Two problems.

1. The auto hit. I’m controlling these things. I decide how the attacks will effect them.

2. I’m controlling them. You can’t decide their actions, like grappling the sword for example.

Oh OK
Edit: does this work?

Yeah that’s good. Just try to avoid it in the future.

So, one raptor got blown up by Breakoff, another just got decapitated by Backbreaker, and three more were gunned down by Hemorrhage. Does that mean there are six left attacking the party?

11 in the pack, 5 are dead, so yes. 6 remain.

1 Like

I obviously am not very good at RP’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. Just making sure I knew how to count.

As a suggestion from one DM to another, it might help if you reminded the players how many enemies they have left to defeat every once in a while. I tried to do that in Salvation when throwing multiple enemies at the PCs

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. We all have bad beginner habits at first.

1 Like

I just realised that I never really explained exactly what Razorbite’s ‘venom’ does, so I’ll just quickly summarise here.

Basically, it’s a fairly strong acid that can eat through most metals. While this might seem pretty overpowered, after he takes one bite the venom must be manually replenished (which takes a good amount of time as is) and any extra venom must be mixed using the appropriate chemicals (which have all been destroyed in the crash). He currently only has enough vials for a single refill of both fangs.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry i fell behind a bit, are the raptors on Breakoff dead, or not?

Not dead. But they ran away.

1 Like

Okay, I wasn’t sure.

The way I’ve been imagining the Sea of Rust is something like how it was portrayed in the Fall of Cybertron video game- corroded old ruins and such- with a desert motif added from the mentions of sand. Is this correct? Furthermore, is this universe’s Cybertron a techno-organic world, like at the end of Beast Machines?

1 Like

The Sea of Rust is an dry, sandy wasteland. All with little to no signs of civilization.

The area was created by a decepticon super weapon. Obliterating just about everything in its radius.

And also no. That’s the biggest reason I made Beast Machines non-canon. This Cybertron is different from most however. It’s not pure machine. It’s mostly earth, rock, and minerals. It has weather and climates. It’s not all a living machine. More so a regular world populated by machines. With that machine planet aspect becoming stronger the closer you get to the allspark at the core.

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

1 Like

I’ll be heading to work in a few minutes, and don’t get off till late. So today’s gonna go slow from now. But luckily I have tomorrow off, and I have a good feeling we’ll see some exciting stuff then.

3 Likes

Room for one more?

1 Like