Transformer New Horizons: Rebirth of The Tyrant. RP Sign up and discussion

Soon

1 Like

Name: Angel

Faction: Autobot?

Alt mode: a gryphon. A regal and elegant design but doesnā€™t hamper his movements.

Appearance: Definitely wings and angelic in theming. Still looks like a dude but isnā€™t anything to write home about if youā€™re from his time. Blue eyes. Has a battle mask like Optimus and Soundwave did and is lightly armored to avoid interfering with mobility without sacrificing defense.

Weapons/Abilities: flight and magic (creation). Canā€™t make anything bigger than himself but can work very quickly.

Has an insignia that shows his designation (Angelicon insigniaā€¦I know, real creative!/s)

Personality: helpful, kind, friendly. In a fight, he can be a menace as, well, creation magic does reward some outside the box thinking.

History: An Ancient. Spotty memories. He recalls the Primes would likely have visited the temple from time to time and that he served the Ancients. His last memories are of panic and fear before a blinding burst of white light.

3 Likes

Fyi, Ancients speak no differently than current cybertronians. They had their own writing system, but verbally theyā€™re the same. Save for maybe a more robust vocabulary.

Primus may be creative when it comes to different physical designs, but heā€™s content on sticking with only one form of spoken word.

@BlackBeltGamer98
@Chromeharpoon

1 Like

Oh. Should I delete Hemorrhageā€™s most recent action, then?

1 Like

My bad. Still, the fact thereā€™s no language barrier may help Angel calm down a bit. Besides, Hemorrhage hasnā€™t spoken yet.

2 Likes

Perhaps, yes.

1 Like

Okay. Iā€™ll remake a reply to Blackbeltā€™s previous post then.

1 Like

Something else real quick. Pretty sure I mentioned this before, but better safe than sorry.

The Sea of Rust did not exist before the Great War. The desert was made by a decepticon super weapon. So Angel is in for a hell of a shock when he looks outside.

2 Likes

So, how many folks are gathered where Angel can see them and whatā€™s the exact total of characters in the party, sans Angel?

My character, Darksting, was next to Hemorrhage when he was reviving Angel, so he said hi to him.

Unless my count is wrong, there are 18 characters that have bios on here aside from Angel.

And I think he can only see about 3-5 of them right now.

1 Like

Eh, thow Juliana on top. So I can try and get more involved.

1 Like

3 Likes

Just so Iā€™m understanding this correctly, is the wall falling apart behind Timberjack? And taking the part heā€™s on with it? Or did it cause the wall further up to break apart and itā€™s coming down towards Timberjack, with his portion also falling away?

Trying to determine how much of this he can see/feel for reaction time.

1 Like

The wall is breaking apart from the point the tail hit, and moving up towards Timberjack.

1 Like

Ah, okay. Thanks!

1 Like

So, howā€™re we feeling so far? Everybody enjoying the game?

Weā€™ve made solid headway into the first chapter, and I want to see how everyoneā€™s liking the rp so far.

2 Likes

I, personally, am enjoying it very much.

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

I am very totally lost

1 Like