Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Of all your calculations, I never thought you playing the host of a show would create the most terrifying one yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh, okay. tbh I wasn’t really sure what was happening there at all, but I was just trying to roll with it. I can edit that a bit.

2 Likes

Everything I touch becomes a horrific nightmare eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, naturally :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve edited my post accordingly as well.

3 Likes

No! I like Roaster, she seems nice

1 Like

Conjoint: Ugh, I hope no one thinks I’m weird
Snowblind, immediately upon seeing Conjoint’s frankensteined existence: Huh. Weird.

3 Likes

why are you dressed like all the wiggles at once

SHUT UP I’M NOT WEIRD YOU’RE WEIRD

2 Likes

Hehe his legs get drunk but not the rest of him :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

alternate universe where Conjoint becomes a prime and is constantly using his leverage to swap out body parts to find the perfect combo that will get him 100% drunk when he consumes the strongest stuff on the planet

and maccadam becomes the richest cybertronian on Iacon by proxy

3 Likes

I’m gonna say that everyone’s characters are close enough to see and/or hear the explosion at the Hall of Records. How they respond to it is, of course, up to their players.

6 Likes

That is good to know. Althought I will say that this explosion will unlock a very small fragment of Machina’s memories :stuck_out_tongue:

JD and Windstripe will act accordingly

1 Like

oho something interesting is happening!

3 Likes

It’s the plot, we found the plot! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Let’s get things started.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be unavailable for the next few hours, as I’m helping a friend with some stuff.

So sorry to leave y’all hanging, but life hits you like that sometimes.

6 Likes

Take your time, no hurry.

Apologies in advance then, for I am a terrible master. No character of mine escapes the edgelord’s fates. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s less we found the plot and more that the plot successfully exploded. If we found the plot, the terrorism could have been stopped. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Actually, my characters found the plot. Not sure if they’ll like it though. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

shhh, that’s close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Dang

I feel like the scene I referenced a few posts back is continually becoming more accurate…

4 Likes