Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

No worries man. You gotta prioritize what’s important.

2 Likes

So it’s probably easy to hear Conjoint’s scream from anywhere in the vicinity

1 Like

wait

@N01InParticular exists in transformers universe???

2 Likes

REAL (real)

1 Like

no one in particular exists

1 Like

3hππ apparently

1 Like

Ancient Cybertronian is a bizarre and incomprehensible language

4 Likes

@MaxinePrimal Is axis going to respond to Kitais question?
Or is ironclad?

1 Like

You tagged us both, so Ironclad’s gonna reply, at least. Whether Axis does or not, is up to Max.

1 Like

Axis will likely reply after she’s gotten the case the terrorists were after.

1 Like

conjoint is now going to get half of iacon’s police on his tail because he needed a hand

1 Like

Nah, squatter’s rights apply to severed limbs in the cybertronian court of law

3 Likes

well he was squatting at the time

1 Like

Also, @MaxinePrimal, I added reply to Maximus to my last post. I missed in initially.

1 Like

What are the odds that Ivory could pull some strings to get a lesser sentance? Or at least a plea deal. He is ex governement intelligence. Perhaps an “I know a guy” is needed?

1 Like

I’d say Ivory definitely has a shot at negotiating something like that, given his background.

Would “bot” be more applicable here? Just trying to get more familiar with Cybertronian communicative patterns.

Also, we could totally say that Zip and Cargo are completely unrecognized by anyone despite their involvement against the Heralds, and nothing that’s happened so far would have to change and it’d be kind of hilarious

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

“Bot” is used most often in official media and other fan works, but “man”, “woman”, and other related terminology is also applicable to cybertronians- at least in this universe.

1 Like

Its funny that a prime,the leader of cybertron,is getting criticized by a quintession, one of cybertrons greatest enemies, for not giving a proper trial,when thats what quitessions do.

Also, @MaxinePrimal ,what is Axis opinion of Kitai?

3 Likes