Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Would seeing all the vigilantes from the attack going somewhere together catch Ivory’s interest at all?

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure what he’d think about it frankly. On the one hand, it is a bit odd, but not unheard of for survivors of a traumatic event to bond, on the other, Axis does what she does, and he’s no reason to chase down all the witnessess again.

I won’t presume to tell you how to play your character, but it would seem to me that the PCs might be very important characters in Ivory’s investigation.

1 Like

I mean, he’d keep tabs on them, but as far as he’s concerned they don’t have any information left for him. He doesn’t have any real reason to follow them to the moon, when the crime happened on Cybertron, and he’s got an investigation to run. Certainly without being invited to join them.

1 Like

Most of them aren’t going to the moon, actually; they’re going to the Tomb of the Primes, which is still on Cybertron. But if Ivory doesn’t know that, then that wouldn’t mean much, I guess.

You said it yourself that Ivory doesn’t have many other leads right now, but Axis still has Sentinel’s journal and she and the other PCs could be persons of interest. Maybe it’s time to start grasping at some straws.

Axis is basically the Pope, are you going to randomly join his entaurage without being invited? Especially without any real connection to the Pope beyond speaking to him once.

2 Likes

That is fair. I’m just trying to present options.

2 Likes

Well you’re already stalking the pope so

1 Like

I get it, i’m just not really seeing any viable ones.

Wrong charecter, that’s LD-L1.

What kind of contacts does Ivory have? Maybe him and Snowblind have a mutual friend.

So far, I’ve been working on an “I know a guy” basis, but they’d primarily be more governmental side due to his previous job, both human and cybertronian.

Maybe that’s just what Hotfoot wants you to think.

Could Ivory get in touch with his contact, and discuss his next move with them, perhaps?

2 Likes

That could be an option, as he’s not talked to them since the immediate aftermath of the attack.

1 Like

If nothing else seems like a reasonable course of action for Ivory, you could try that.

Hm, at this point are we headed back to the police station or to the ship? (I’m assuming Snowblind would’ve paid attention to that before taking off, if only for the sake of keeping this simple and moving things along)

1 Like

Headed to the space port. Just about everyone else is there already, I think.

2 Likes

Then off we go.

1 Like

Name: The Anchorite

Description: A large ground-based vehicle. It has a 4500 HP, E539 hydrogen fueled heavy duty twin turbine engine, and can reach top speeds of 235MPH on roads.

sddefault

(Be sure to hit play to see the mp4 in a reasonable definition)

Occupancy: It can transport comfortably 12 Cybertronians, in alt mode, in its launch/cargo bay, assuming all are roughly the size of a car/truck. In addition, the Bridge can fit 3 Cybertronians comfortable, including the driver.

Weapons: None, it’s internal disassemblers. Essentially it can “sweep up” a car with it’s spinning rotor that can descend in front of the cargo bay. It can then begin disassembling whatever it sweeps up, assuming you care little for it being re-assemblable.

Equipment: Spinning rotor in the front entrance. Car catapult, allowing at-speed launches from it’s front hatch. Extremely thick armor, allowing it to plow through buildings as needed. It has also had it’s cargo-bay retrofitted with repair equipment, a shrine, and communications station.

Additional info: A creation of Solus Prime, the vehicle now known as The Anchorite is the current mobile headquarters of the Follower’s of the Primes Ascendant on this side of Cybertron. The vehicle was originally designed as a scrapping machine, intended to scoop-up failed creations and junk, then disassemble them into raw materials. Found in the bowels of Cybertron, the Followers quickly took the relic as their own, allowing them to survive much of the roughness of the lower levels and survive the dark ages of the war.

OOC info: “The Anchorite” is in reference to the real world concept of an Anchorite, a strong rock of the religion that all others can rely on. Sort of like a fanatic but more of a mentor and reliable friend for others than a mad crusading type.

EDIT: Crap, I guess I have to figure out Ld-L1 too…

2 Likes

1 Like

He goes on wheels. That’s different

Well presumably I’d assume he’d continue to stalk the team.

1 Like