Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

The game has been great so far. I’ve enjoyed getting into writing more lengthy dialogue and descriptions, as I’m usually a bit too terse in my own writing. I hope to be a bit more active here myself once I’m getting over some dental surgery in a few days.

3 Likes

Things seem to be going fine at the moment. I mean I’ve hardly posted but other than that I like the direction the story’s taking

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, guys!

3 Likes

May you have a blessed Christmas Day!

2 Likes

Merry christmas indeed!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone!

update: Happy New Year as well!

2 Likes

Dumb question chrome, but do earth and cybertron have an extradition treaty?

2 Likes

Not a dumb question at all! To answer it: yes, Earth and Cybertron do have an extradition treaty.

Just wanna put it out there that y’all don’t have to cram y’all’s characters onto the ship right now if you don’t want to. I know some of you have been talking about upgrading gear or getting some new stuff for your characters (either here or in PMs with me), and Astrum’s a pretty dang good place to do that!

3 Likes

Since Axis has the alt-mode of a phoenix, exactly how warm would her body temperature be?

3 Likes

It’s something she can regulate at will, though also fluctuates with her emotional state. In this specific instance I’d think it’d be a nice toasty warm, like a heated blanket.

3 Likes

So far the most unrealistic part of this RP is that the Germans wouldn’t over-engineer something just because they can. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If they had Avalon Prime’s money, they would.

2 Likes

To be fair the Neo Germanic Aliance isn’t entierly German. There’s a healthy amount of space nordic culture in there as well. It’s like a multitude of European earth nations that aligned themselves into a united force. And the germanic influence is just what happens to be the most forwardedly prominent.
This is in fact what I had in mind all along. I totally didn’t realize I got my ethnic/cultural groups mixed up until it was far past too late. That’s not at all what happened.

3 Likes

I just notice these things because I’m a nerd about it. Military Procurement and the arms world is a funny thing to study because of how different cultures treat it. Like, the history of the British nuclear program is wild. They build a nuclear triad the same way Wallace and Gromit build a train set, one piece at a time, at full speed.

4 Likes

We need BMW Gundams now! (I may or may not be planning some armor ideas based on this…)

2 Likes

Sure! Basically, the gang’s getting ready to leave Astrum now that the authorities have been notified of the quintesson attack and now that Nova’s received treatment for her injuries.

I apologize for the part I’ve played in the glacial pacing we’ve had as of late. It’s been a tough semester for me, and I’m currently getting ready for finals. I hope everybody’s doing well.

3 Likes

Understandable, I’ve also been pretty focused on school and work lately.

3 Likes

Information on the Apex Armor is now available to be read at y’all’s convenience, now that your characters have access to it.

3 Likes

I think he’s picked this device up about twice already. It’s currently installed in his arm, after he left the medical bay (two months ago).

2 Likes

My bad. Thank you for reminding me.

2 Likes