Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Fair enough. I’d say she deserves it after everything she had to go through last game.

1 Like

I just used the phrase pog moment in rp

someone punch conjoint so this crime does not go unpunished

5 Likes

What planet is the group on rn?

1 Like

Everyone is still on (or in meep’s case, in orbit over) Cybertron.

1 Like

Where on cybertron is everyone?

1 Like

Most of the PCs are in or around Iacon.

1 Like

Really weird question but who is the closest to a dumpster?

4 Likes

listen particle

what are you planning

3 Likes

I’d say that there’s a dumpster close to the police department headquarters, which is where most of the PCs are.

1 Like

Something terrible.

Probably one of my worst ideas yet.

4 Likes

wait wait

are you planning on making a dumpster transformer??

1 Like

Something else I’ve been curious about.

Deities are a set president in this world, with Primus and Unicron both being acknowledged as gods in every definition of word.

So with that being the case, is there any other divine presence in the galaxy? What about earth? Is there one true mythology with other beliefs that branched off of it? Is it a regional gods situation with several pantheons across different places? Or would you simply rather not answer and leave it an ambiguous mystery?

2 Likes

Primus and Unicron are certainly powerful beings, and their existence can’t be disputed, but it’s only the cybertronians that worship them as gods. Other species may not think of them that way.

Apart from Primus and Unicron, I’d prefer to leave the matter of religion ambiguous. Every species has its own array of beliefs and customs, but nothing can be said as to which are “true” or not.

4 Likes

Fair enough. Seems like the most reasonable way to go.

Axis walking into the interrogation room:
“Hello. This is your call to adventure. It is non-negotiable. You will be coming with me.”

2 Likes

Just as a heads up, my activity might drop a bit for about from now until after Fourth of July. Doing some traveling and seeing people.

Also primarily waiting on @rainsong before I do a general reply.

4 Likes

Ended up being a lot busier this weekend than I expected, but I should be able to get a reply in tonight.

4 Likes

I may not be very active for the next few days either.

3 Likes

Of course, the few days I am actually able to get on regularly

2 Likes

Curses!

2 Likes

She’s done it! Axis has given her first destiny and honor speech. Now she’s finally reached very requirement to officially be called a Prime.

2 Likes