Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

“This.” Kitai opened his hand, showing the bloodstained chip.
“It’s mostly intact, but before you say anything, no, this is not from anyone of the quintessions we fought. However, it could possibly have some files on it. You seem to be the most well-known about them on this ship, so i had hoped that you would know what to do with this.”

2 Likes

“Oh come on!” Nova shouted in anger “Can’t one single thing go right for me today?!”

Niko was sitting on top of Ferrex as the doc bot pulled it in.
“His name is Hauler. He’s a doctor that Nova and I met on Astrum. He helped Nova get a new leg after- well, it’s a long story.”

He then looked to Hauler. “As for where I want it… I’m actually not sure. Wherever the best place to get it fixed would be. But I don’t really know where that is.”

“Why is it that all the major cosmic conspiracies or universe ending threats always have to be from around the Golden Age? Why can’t we ever get anything more recent?” Maximus commented, to which Axis replied with a sharp elbow to his midsection.

What? I’m just making an observation. It just feels like all the most important stuff that we run into always happens to be billions of years old or something. Why couldn’t it be, I don’t know, Megatron coming back from the dead? Now that’d be something to see.”

“Why would you ever want something like that?” Axis retorted in stern disbelief.

“I’m not saying that I want that to happen. All I’m saying is that if some big cosmic calamity absolutely had to happen, why couldn’t it be something like that?”

3 Likes

Figuring that was fair,Hauler pointed his second question to any of the crew (@Chromeharpoon) scurrying about; “Hey, do any of you know where he repair gantries are?”

2 Likes

Oreo could barely contain a chuckle at Maximus’ comment. Megatron? Returned from the dead? As long as it wasn’t that silver mess his builders called “Galvatron”… that had been quite a disappointment, he thought to himself.

At this, Oreo looked back to the hybrid giant, very interested in his words. What secrets would be contained in the alien chip? What even do Quintessons put in their digital drives, he wondered.

3 Likes

“Oh. I thought- never mind,” Liege sputters, before leaning in to have a better look at the chip.

“Hmm… quintesson technology has always been difficult to crack,” the Prime says, scrutinizing the device, “but it can be done. I suggest taking this to the Knights when we arrive at Primogenitum.”

“No, he’s got a point,” Salvage remarks, joining the conversation around Liege Maximo. “Decepticons would be easier- at least they’re from our universe.”

“Speak for yourself,” says Leslie. “Sol wouldn’t fare much better either way- not on its own, at least.”

“You should take that thing to engineering,” a crewman says. “Head aft; Lampyridae and her brood can help you patch it up.”

“Ah, human! Good to see you up and about.”

Moreyn, finishing preparations to make the prisoners ready for transport, sidles over to Nova and Gungnir. “Our wounded took priority over your vehicle- I’m sure you can understand,” he says. “Though with that over with, I can begin to see to its repairs.”

He glances down at the young woman’s prosthetic leg. “How are you holding up?” he asks.

Behind the doctor, Lunawing could be seen integrating herself into the medical staff, currently working to re-attach Beta Maxx’s arm.

3 Likes

“But also consider how awesome it would be to be able to say you punched Megatron in the face!” Maximus said enthusiastically “Aw scrap. Now that I’ve got the idea in my head, I really want to punch Megatron… I suppose I could always-”

“Absolutely not!” Axis shouted

“But you don’t even know what I was going to-”

“It doesn’t matter what you were going to say. That train of thought could not possibly go anywhere good!”

“But-”

“No buts! Maximus Primal, I swear on the Matrix of Leadership that if you even consider tracking down that warlord’s rotting carcass, I will never let you near another grave for as long as either of us live!”

“But what if-”

“I WILL HAUNT YOU! Do not test me!”

“Y-yes my love! Sorry, my love.”

“I, have had, a DAY.” Nova replied, her voice filled with anger and exhaustion. “Right now the only thing I want or need is to lie down in my own bed and get some sleep.”

Honeycomb meanwhile noticed Lunawing helping Beta Maxx. She didn’t say anything since Nova and the doctor were havint a conversation, but she did smile and wave to her friend very eagerly.

2 Likes

Seraphicon was hanging out by the ship’s main viewing deck while Firestorm was hanging out in the hanger, running maintenance on his transtector.

3 Likes