Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

“Excellent. I’ll begin assembling my team while you work. I’d like you to contact me once your work is complete.”
With that Axis ended the call, then reached out to Maximus.

“Axis! How’re things going with the journal?”
Maximus asked.

“We’ve made a breakthrough. I’m putting together an expedition team to bring to the Tomb of The Primes and look for further answers. I saw you were talking with that human girl from earlier. Do you know where she is now?”

“She’s on her way to the grand museum, traveling with someone else in a feline looking mech. Why do you ask?”

“I want to gather everyone who participated in the attack yesterday, as a part of the team I’m building.”

“Alright. I see where you’re going with this. Well then you’d probably like to know that most of the others happen to be with me at the police station.”

“Very good. I’ll be on my way shortly.”

The walk back to the Primal Basilica was mostly done in silence. Soon after the grand building came into view, Niko decided to speak up.

“My name’s Niko by the way. Probably should have said that earlier.”

“Oh, yeah. My name’s Nova. Nice to meet you I guess.”
The girl replied.

“Nova huh? That’s an awesome name!”
Niko said enthusiastically.

“Uh, thanks.”
Nova answered nervously.

“By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask. What’s with the ears? Are they part of a costume or something?”
The girl asked.

Niko’s right ear twitched when she asked that question.
“No, they’re very real. And also sensitive, so don’t try pulling on them or anything.”

Nova stiffled a laugh.
“Wait, so does that make you some sorta catboy?”

Niko’s ears flattened back in irritation.
“Please don’t call me that.”

“Oh yeah? And why shouldn’t I, cat-”

Nova stopped short as a tall orange figure abruptly landed in front of them. Axis leaned down so that she was eye level with the mech.
“Excuse me, human. Are you in there?”
She asked.

“Oh come oooon! I can’t catch a break to save my life.”
Nova groaned. She leaned over Niko and pressed the external comms button on the main console. The mikesu blushed as she did so.

“Yeah I’m in here. What do you want?”

“I need you to come with me. You do not have a choice in the matter.”
Axis said firmly.

Nova grumbled something profane under her breath.
“Can I at least get my mech back first?”

“We’ll retrieve your machine later. First I want to gather everyone from the attack yesterday. It’s of the upmost importance.”

Nova stepped back.
“Of course it is.”
She grumbled.

“Hey catboy, do you have a bed in this thing? I’m not doing anything else before I rest my eyes for a bit.”

“Don’t call me- ugh. Forget it. Yeah, head to the back of the room. It folds out of the wall.”
Niko replied.

“Thanks fuzzball.”
Nova then went back and pulled down a simple looking bunk and lied down.

“Hey, this is Niko. I’m also here. I’ll go ahead and follow you back to the others.”
The mikesu said to Axis.

The Prime nodded.
“Very good. There’s no time to waste.”

@ajtazt
@rainsong
@Rukah
(I’m pretty sure this is everyone in the police station, but feel free to tag anyone I missed)

Sometime later Axis walked into the police station and into the interrogation room, with Ferrex walking behind her. She looked over the group of gathered bots before her, and then to Watchdog.

“Excuse me police chief, I hope you won’t mind if I take this group off your hands.”
The Prime said. Though it was clear she wasn’t really asking.

3 Likes

Conjoint turned and nearly jumped through the ceiling. Count what you know for certain, Conjoint, and be thankful.

Junkion is lame, Prime is a stupid name, and HIDE YOUR NEW ARM BEFORE THE PRIME KILLS YOU. He suddenly swung his arms behind him and glanced casually at Axis Prime as she entered.

2 Likes

Axis’ attention was caught by Conjoint’s sudden movement. She turned to look at him.
“Is everything alright?”
She asked.

1 Like

“Well,” Conjoint smirked, “it’s the first time I’ve gotten to meet a Prime.”

Good save. Now Conjoint, don’t say what you’re thinking of saying, that would be stupid and dumb and you know better than to do that.

…Conjoint, I see that smirk, knock it off before you-

“I guess you could say it’s…”

CONJOINT STOP YOU MORON DON’T DO IT

“Prime Time.”

2 Likes

“I see.”
Axis said, sounding very unamused. Even this far in to her service, it wasn’t uncommon for bots to be impressed or surprised by her presence. And the pun certainly wasn’t something she hadn’t heard a hundred thousand times before.

Her suspicion cleared, she turned her attention back to the group as a whole.
“I’ll require your services for an expedition to the Tomb of The Primes, in search of answers related to the attack yesterday morning. We will gather whoever else was present at the attack yesterday, as well as some old friends of mine. Once everyone is together we will travel to the tomb.”
The Prime said. Her tone was very confident and commanding.

1 Like

Well that worked out fairly well.

“Why not.” Conjoint turned to the rest of the party, having an unshakable feeling that this was going to turn into a major escapade. “Not like any of us have anything better to do.”

1 Like

Graves

Graves places his mech’s arm on Conjoint’s shoulder. “Of course, friend. Of course.”

Zip and Cargo

As soon as they near the station, Zip will barge in and strike a heroic pose, fists at his hips, awaiting some form of welcome.

2 Likes

Axis nodded.
“Excellent. That’s what I like to hear. Now then-”

Axis stopped short as Zipline barged into the room. She turned around to see just who had interrupted her. But her face soon changed to an excited grin once she recognized the two bounty hunters.
“Zipline, Cargo! What perfect timing. I’m putting together a team to explore the Tomb of The Primes, in order to try and find out more about the journal that nearly stolen yesterday. And for this team, I’m trying to gather as many of the old relic hunters as I can. I trust that you’ll both be willing to join, yes?”

1 Like

“Of course, Lady Axis!” Cargo says, quickly removing his hat and resisting his instinct to bow.

Zip grips his chin. “I have a short list of conditions…”

1 Like

Axis raised an eyebrow in curious suspicion. She was well familiar with Zip’s antics, and was curious to see where this went.
“I may be willing to accommodate. What do you have in mind?”

1 Like

“First,” Zip says, his facial display showing two closed eyes. “We’re may find some ancient relics that will undoubtedly, to put it simply, ‘belong in a museum.’ I happen to be interested in starting a museum so, should we find said relics that we would like to share with the world, I would like to be given direct authority over such.”

“Zip…” Cargo groans.

2 Likes

@ajtazt @Rukah @Ghid @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @BlackBeltGamer98

“It just so happens that I was about to let you all go,” Watchdog says to those in the conference room. “Again, if you have anything else to say or give to me, please do so quickly. Otherwise, I leave you in the capable hands of our esteemed leader here.”

5 Likes

“I am always one who favors historical preservation. If you wish to establish a museum of your own, I would be willing to provide funding and resources. Provided that you allow me to supervise the project as you develop it.”
Axis replied.

1 Like

“Oh, uh, okay.” Aralysa replied, a bit taken aback at this sudden announcement. Stonefist just chuckled.
“I’ll be glad to go.” the rocky bot said to Axis. “Not like we had much planned in Iacon anyway.”
Aralysa glanced at her gray-armored friend, and then back to the Prime.
“Sign me up too.” The Hecatan bot then turned back towards Watchdog, and said to him,
“One thing, though. Once the terrorists started the raid, one of them released a bunch of drones. I managed to destroy one, but were still three left if I’m remembering correctly. They might prove useful in solving this mystery.” (@Chromeharpoon)

Zip’s eyes light up.

“Um… Yeah, sure,” Zip says, his eyes dimming a little. “Second demand, I get to wear a nice hat and everyone must acknowledge that it is cool, even if it isn’t.”

Cargo sighs a little, almost relieved he didn’t request anything more severe.

3 Likes

Axis smiled.
“I see no issue with that. Is there anything else, or is that all?”
She asked kindly.

“Man this is gonna be great!”
Maximus said enthusiastically.
“Getting the old gang back together, going on another treasure hunting adventure. It’s gonna be just like old times.”

1 Like

“It’ll be interesting, at least.” Stonefist replied. The rocky bot appreciated Maximus’ enthusiasm, and then said,
“How many were on your old group?”

“You know, I never actually thought to count.”
Maximus replied.
“Though it was definitely quite a few bots.”

1 Like

At this, Aralysa turned to the dragonic transformer, curiosity twinkling in her blue optics.
“Sounds cool. How many do you think we can find?”

Zip’s eyes twinkle.

“Zip… Don’t…” Cargo warns.

“I want Gigantosaurus Prime reinstated into the line of Primes!” shouted Zip. “I’ve read your history books! I know you’ve erased the great story of Gigantosaurus Prime and the threat of Duocron from the education system! I want the heroes of our universe to be recognized for how awesome they are!”

Cargo placed a hand over his face. “Lady Prime, I am so sorry…”

4 Likes