Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Okay.

I can see you rubbing your hands together.
Just because we’re all hiding behind screens doesn’t mean I can’t see you

1 Like

Me? Scheming? When have you known me to ever do such a thing?

/s

I’ll pull out my list

/s

1 Like

Unrolls very long scroll

1 Like

Blight is free and looking for someone who could help him with a mysterious piece of technology.

1 Like

Did the captains mean “high concentrations” as in higher concentrations relative to the planet or just high concentrations in general? If it’s the latter, then the whole planet is gonna fit the bill.

Yeah, this.

1 Like

SideStep’s wandering around, if anybody wants to do something

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t very active today, folks. I was exceptionally busy.

3 Likes

No need to be sorry. Your real life is more important than this RP. Plus, the sign of a good Rp (in my book anyway) is that it doesn’t come to a screeching halt when the GM is away.

2 Likes

Wait, @ProfSrlojohn, you’re older than me?

Time to rethink my image of you in my head

Also, is your sister still gonna join the RP?

yeah. Why does this surprise people? everyone seems to think I’m 12 or something. Also, I’m a stereotypical white guy, with a full, about inch long beard, with black, square framed glasses. (Tastefully of course)

Unfortunately, nope. my parents said no.

1 Like

I don’t know… I just try to approximate everyone’s ages, and I guess I attribute too much credit to capitalization and such. Well, you’re only one year ahead, so whatever.

Aw, that’s too bad. At least she showed interest. My sister’s incredibly boring when it comes to nerdy stuff.

it’s no big deal. It’s just confusing.

yeah, she doesn’t even like Bionicle or TF, she just wanted to try Roleplaying.

1 Like

Even so, that’s more than my sister ever tries. I guess she’ll watch the occasional Marvel movie, as long as five of her friends are going.

We’re home-schooled, so the only people even close to friends is at church, and then we only see each other once a week, so it’s more like people on your sports team or something, you know them, but your not actively hanging out with them.

1 Like

Public school is tough. Not isolated or lonely, but it changes you.

maybe. I’ll be starting college next week, so that’s a change.

1 Like

Are you moving very far? Or is the college in your hometown?