Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Like some horrible eldritch creature beyond our mortal plane, my voice would rend your mind and drive you to madness.

you’d have to survive hearing my voice first

1 Like

The captains aren’t on the bridge right now.

ooops

So from what I’m getting at, we are space sight seeing?

Well, we have a lot of debris to sift through to find the Key and the Heretics closing the gap…I imagine it’s gonna be like searching for a single needle amidst a field of haystacks without a magnet and under a time limit.

Wait… the key is in the debris?! Much like the Allspark was in Predacons Rising…

Possibly. The problem is it could be virtually anywhere in this solar system and all this debris is going to make it a lot harder to find it.

Well, there in lies a bit of a problem. How do I get my characters in this involved? :eyes: without you know, coming off as metagaming.

Well, just having them ask to join the mission. It’s not that tricky, all things considered.

Oh right, a simple call and ask should suffice. Thanks.

1 Like

Also anyone is free to interact with the two, since some are on the bridge.

Heyo who would be interested in joining my Splitter brothers in scouting out the debris field?

Well, if you want a Wrecker and a Warrior, they’ll be all for it.

1 Like

aight I’ll have my characters meet up with yours

anybody else interested?
@Chromeharpoon do you think the scientists would want to go with us?

1 Like

I think it is convenient that Scorchlock and King-Quan are in the bridge, so you can literally walk up to them and ask them if they’d want to join. I think King-Quan would be a bit more useful because he is a seeker. Scorchlock would be there in case things get rough, so he’ll spiderman through the debris if he has too lol.

1 Like

Awesome!
Maybe they could have overheard my characters talking?

1 Like

Well, they literally just walked in. Although, I think your characters could have heard King-Quan asking the Captains what their role should be in this mission.

So you can, comically, step in and tell them “Hey you can join us on a recon mission, we could use you” or something like that. The two will most likely accept that and join you up. I hope that works for you.

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

If y’all wanna invite them along, feel free.

2 Likes