Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Just a heads up it’s 2 am in here. So I won’t be role-playing as I’ll be heading to bed. I’ll see you guys later.

1 Like

So who’s piloting the ship…? Epsilon… Scorchlock? Both of 'em?

Not sure, that’s up to you and blackbelt.

Thrust will be hanging out inside the troop carrier, while Lightshift and Vigor will be flying outside of it.

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98, well what do you say?

Depends on how many seats are in the cockpit, which is up to Chrome.

The troop carrier can seat a pilot and five passengers (perhaps even seven or eight if you don’t mind getting cramped. More if some occupants are minicons). Two more bots can man the two turrets outside.

If Scorchlock has more experience in piloting, Epsilon will let him fly the transport.

Well, it sounds bad if you put it like that, BlackBelt. I guess he does have, since he is a Wrecker and all. I just don’t want to take something away from what you’ve set yourself to do, man.

@BlackBeltGamer98, so if it is all right with you, I’ll have Scorchlock be the pilot.

Go ahead. Epsilon is horrendously rusty, he hasn’t flown in centuries. He really won’t mind if someone does it instead.

2 Likes

All right then, fellow Autobots and Decepticons, strap yourselves in!

1 Like

I’m quelling a wasp infestation right now guys; sorry for the inactivity, but they’re trying to dig into the attic and that’d be very inconvenient for me.

3 Likes

Don’t die

Wasps are nasty little buggers.

Gosh, 100 posts, what have I missed?

@ProfSrlojohn Okay here’s a better summary:

Lurch has been captured and put in a cell in the detention hold. His weapons have been removed, and Zepar’s intimidated him into not trying to cause trouble- for the time being, at least.

Shortly after that, Salvation arrived at the coordinates the Green Omega key added to the holo-map in the Conflux. She and the PCs are now in a star system with shattered planets, and fields of debris floating between them. A lot of this debris is wreckage from ancient cybertronian ships, and there’s a strange blue and purple gaseous substance throughout the system.

The PCs have broken up into groups to find out more about what’s up with this system: Epsilon-5, King-Quan, Scorchlock, Fortress, and the Splitter brothers have taken a small transport out to search some of the wreckage, and have found that some old cybertronian bodies corrupted by Dark Energon. Starchaser and Broadwing are on a planet Salvation is orbiting, and haven’t found much. Brieg is in the science wing waiting for to recieve information from the explorers, and the other PCs aren’t doing a whole lot as far as I remember.

I hope that’s enough to get you up to speed. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

Would Zepar be able to sense the Dark Energon in the debris from the Salvation?

Well, an accurate question would be more like; how and why could he?

He has, relatively, tamed Dark Energon in him. This was a result of him accepting the Twilight Saber (He got that on Planet Omega) and has given him various Dark Energon related abilities but nerfed as it is tamed.

OHHHH, I didn’t know that. Then from what I know of the lore, he should be able. But it is up to Chrome to decide that.

1 Like

Zepar is also more of a blueish-violet now due to this…new power.

1 Like

Not yet; the Dark Energon in this part of the system is mostly inert (somehow…), and whatever terrorcons are out there are in a sort-of sleep-mode (they probably haven’t had anything to attack/feed on besides each other for millions of years). Zepar’d definitely be able to sense if a large amount of undead woke up around Salvation, though.

1 Like