Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

You’ve really been doing a great job with a slightly edgier and darker character, BlackBelt.

1 Like

And the recon vessel could very easily trigger them into waking up…

1 Like

Crap…

Okay, let’s get that zombie off our ship ASAP.

All right, time for me to tap out, good night lads.

You mentioned that Darkside could sacrifice one of his Charger slots to upgrade the ship, any idea where I’d got to do that?

Omega Conflux is near the back of the ship, that’s where you can upgrade Salvation with technology.

I mean, I got that, but when I first went I had no clue how to do anything so…

You take the tech and get it scanned. The tech is consumed and then is used to upgrade the whole ship.

It’s quite easy, it’s just that the item isn’t able to be returned to the owner.

Hrm… time for some surgery I suppose. Mainly I need an in-universe prompt.

So, how’s everybody? Any thoughts on how the game’s going?

1 Like

As stunning as the new local is, I’m finding issue with a lack of direction. I’m not sure what to do or where to go. But then again I could be bind on that. Wouldn’t be the first time its happened.

2 Likes

Aaand I’m moved into my new abode. My activity might be diminished for the next couple days as I get settled in, but I’ll definitely be on.

One possible direction your characters could take would be away from the terrorcons. Or towards them. Depends on how brave they’re feeling.

2 Likes

I say get away from the Terrorcons ASAP because they outnumber the scouting party very drastically.

Well go where? Back to the ship? I thought our mission was to find the key?

Well, considering what’s going on outside the transport, I think having a lot more people is going to be helpful and we are in a star system probably completely littered with Terrorcons, waking up even less than 1% of the ones around the planet the recon craft is near will likely overwhelm the scouting party.

TLDR: I recommend a tactical retreat back to Salvation for the sake of having better chances of surviving what this place has in store.

Well, I take it the ship is built for maximum maneuverability, right? There must be some asteroids around the place also, yes? If so, you surely must be thinking what I’m thinking.

Maybe but do you really want to have us risk waking hundreds of Terrorcons and potentially get blindsided and overwhelmed?

Terrorcons are very low on their Dark Energon, they’re basically walking sloths. I don’t see why we should retreat when we can use the maneuverability and our surroundings against the enemy. Sure, it will be a very rocky ride but you’ll have to hold onto something. My idea is, the Terrorcons are stupid enough to not be able to maneuver at high speeds, so that they may hit an asteroid and finish the job.

(shrugs) I honestly am not sure what the best approach is to this situation.

Well, where is the fun if we always duck and hide? I mean, no risk, no fun eh? And why aren’t you guys using the weapons of the recon ship? I’m sure there are some…