Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I am 100% sure on your first post, you said the Terrorcons were underneath the recon ship…

I did, but the dropship probably has landing gear that it rests on when not in use; it doesn’t just lay on its underbelly.

Yes, but I reckon the Terrorcons aren’t supper skinny models either. But that’s all right. I was just pointing out.

Okay, so here’s the three chargers I had in mind:

(2-D): Allows the darkside to become two dimensional—can cut through other objects.

(Battering Bubble): Creates a force field around the Darkside, allowing it to smash through obstacles with no loss of speed.

(Wall Crawl): Allows the Darkside to drive upside down or on walls.

The other two seem fine, but you’ll need to replace this one with a different power.

(Phantom Form): Allows Darkside to pass through objects.

Sounds like the Phase Shifter from Transformers Prime. Cool, but a tad overpowered. Please try to find another power.

Aight, how about this:

(Teleport): Allows the Darkside to teleport out of trouble.

Think of it almost like a blink pack, any hit that gets too close he can split-second teleport out of the way a short distance. Just enough to make it miss. Obviously, only in vehicle mode.

1 Like

Sorry for the snail’s pace we’re at right now; I’m planning to at least introduce the main focus of this segment today, depending on our activity.

1 Like

I have a theory or two as to what this Key’s “type” is…

1 Like

Whatever it is, acquiring it will be a bit more of a challenge than the last one. The ensuing trials will require most of the player cast to participate in some measure.

1 Like

Well, Dark Energon and Terrocons are probably going to be major factors/obstacles we’ll face.

1 Like

Yay, now for absolutely OP Salvation time.

Quick 90 degree terms, Battering shields, short-range teleportation, ion weapon immunity, and sonic weapon boosting, all with the swap of a card.

1 Like

One thing I haven’t really given much thought to is how the people in the Prime colonies must’ve been feeling at this point in the timeline. The Allspark’s declining health was being felt throughout the cybertronian worlds, including them, but since they weren’t in contact with the rest of the galaxy, they wouldn’t have known why their planets were dying or how to stop it. Must’ve been pretty scary.

2 Likes

Anyone seen the episode Double Dinobot?

1 Like

Did anything important happen while I was busy?

Well, everyone’s back on Salvation, Garand (one of Blackbelt’s characters) thinks he’s figured out what’s going on in this system, Darkside (one of Prof’s characters) is in the Conflux trying to upgrade the ship (he’s also found a new holo-map), Brieg (one of Maximus’s characters) has made our first clone, and Salvation’s getting ready to move on from this area.

@MichaelBT-7474

1 Like

Okay, what would I put here? A charger? or would Darkside just lay down on the table?

Darkside should put a charger on the table.

Aight.

Also, the title post is broken.