Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Okay, now how would that work? Because I don’t wanna lose my characters.

It’s not a literal reset

When TOTGA was going on, there was a rule that RPs were automatically closed every four months. TOTGA wasn’t finished before this “reset” happened, so I made a second topic called TOTGA Part II which continued the RP. If I have the same thing happen so Salvation, then the current topic will close, and then I’ll make a second that continues the RP. Y’all’d keep all your characters, and the story’d continue.

It’s just something I’ve been thinking about doing for Salvation, as part of my plan to help bring the game out of its slump. It worked really well for TOTGA.

1 Like

Yeah I can do that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I mean, I’d encourage it just to keep things “easy” to jump into for new players, specially in the case of Chrome “My RPGs Last Forever, Terrify Kini, And Frankly account for a huge portion of Board Activity Every Day” Harpoon. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

This should be his nickname, tbh.
Although maybe add in a part about the level of epicness
(both definitions)
EDIT:
@Chromeharpoon
So the spy, does the hologram thing modify the true color of the bot to red, or is the bot red?

2 Likes

The hologram appears as a red protoform with yellow eyes, kinda like this:

But, y’know, red. And with yellow eyes.

It’s unlikely the spy looks like this themselves, though.

2 Likes

mmkay
Thanks!

I’ve seen/ran worse

Heads up folks: I’ve got another busy week coming up. I’ll still have access to my phone, but my activity will likely be fairly limited for most of the day.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Gatecrasher can join your scout team. he’s not busy.

1 Like

Zepar will be waiting at hanger 31 by the Savant.

Right.

1 Like

@MaxinePrimal Hey. So, with the abolishment of the OOC PMs, OOC talk for Salvation is gonna be held here, too.

Need me to give you a summary of what you’ve missed?

Yes please.

Okay, so following Broadwing’s deactivation of the transwarp drive, Salvation is now orbiting an ocean planet with tropical islands and strange, glowing crags on its surface. Her scanners can’t get any readings on the planet from orbit; the instruments all keep returning gibberish.

@BlackBeltGamer98’s Zepar has convinced ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Topside to hold off on landing the ship to enact repairs for now, so that a scouting team can make sure there’s nothing dangerous on the planet, like rabid insecticons or terrorcons.

Zepar also found out something new about the Omega Map- now called the Omega Key. Under certain conditions, it can produce a strange blue liquid that reacts with Allspark energy to create life.

The Inquisitive Savant, a derelict Knight ship that’s been sitting in hangar thirty-one for a while now, has also suddenly come to life and started repairing itself.

There’s also been some shenanigans involving getting a new door for the bar, and many crew members think the traitor has been killed.

2 Likes

And Song is in need of volunteers for a combiner team.

Aight, I’m back.

Anything I can do for y’all?

Can I get a double cheeseburger and a medium fry?

1 Like

I’m afraid not, sir. Fryer’s b r o k e.

1 Like