Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Hey, sorry to nitpick again, but it’s been mentioned more than once in the RP that no-one’s known how to build a space/ground bridge for millions of years at this point in the universe. People, like Thrift’s friend, have tried, but nobody’s succeeded.

Edited it.
Also what was Aridocara’s role in Mistika’s story?

I can’t remember.

The Savant’s AI is trying to be to the Salvation what L3 became for the Falcon in Solo, isn’t it?

Sort of, yeah.

He got shut down quick

yep. :stuck_out_tongue:

that, and she’s just messing with him, that’s the way she is. (not in a mean or hostile sense obviously.)

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin Blackbeak has no robot or gun mode to speak of. Everything he has and can do, I’ve already posted.

Can… Can he at least Have the capacity to retract his barel and anything to look more like a bird?

I’m afraid what you see is what you get, for the most part.

@Toa_Vladin

So… what is the point of this random violence from blackbeack?

He is a wild animal that needs to be tamed by Delta.
Plus I was bored

So… you’re just going to slaughter Juliana and Blight? :grimacing:

How can a bard slaughter two full-grown bots?

When he turns into a gun.

I mean, he blasted a hole in juliana’s gut, and is currently poking out Blight’s eyes.

Have you read Edgar Allan Poe?

1. I haven’t
    and
  2. I don’t think that what he did was nearly strong enough to make a whole in Juliana.

Um, he shot a ring shaped blut object at high speeds. It’s easily enough to put a hole in something.

Also, there is an Edgat Allen Poe story where a raven murders… three people I belive.

Blight has only one eye

@Toa_Vladin I said Blackbeak was aggressive and had a disobedient streak. I did not say he was manic, uncontrollable, and bloodthirsty. You’re playing him wrong; please stop.

He also wouldn’t be able to carry Juliana’s gun.

Just so y’all are aware, you have a lot of opportunities to to upgrade Salvation right now. That’s what the room the Omega Key unlocked in the spaceport is for.

2 Likes