Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Yep, last I recall.

1 Like

I love how you guys give orders to each other about who attacks Bludgeon first, while I was the first one to have Scorchlock attack him, funny how things workā€¦

I thought nobody had any ranks as to make it so that everyone and anyone is equal. Except for Chromeā€™s NPCs of course. And itā€™s kind of pointless, because you canā€™t expect him to stop mid action just because Alterion ordered him to do so.

1. The fact that the two are higher-ranks (but not top ranks, I see them more like smaller leaders of soldiers teams) was passed by Chrome when I wrote that down into the profiles.
  2. Scorchlock is wildly jumping into battle without seeming to have a plan, of course Alterion can at least try to stop him, no matter the ranks.

Gatecrasher was once a commander of a medium sized starship, so he is at least a mid-level officer.

Oh that I didnā€™t know, I thought anyone was equal and nobody gave orders but Chromeā€™s NPCs.

And no not really, he used a grenade and threw it, exploding mid-move causing a distraction for Thunderblast and her minions while that is happening you and other characters are there to back Scorchlock up while he is dealing with Bludgeon, if that is the definition of having no plan then I donā€™t know buddy.

Mine is an Ex-Wrecker but I donā€™t make a big deal out of it. It already shows through his demeanor and how he acts.

Huh. GC is an oddly tolerant for a decepticon officer, for reasons explained in his Bio. It wold be interesting to see his interactions with him. (reigning in the FE flashbacksā€¦)

Of course, I am down with interacting with anyone. Plan a scene and Scorchlock will be there.

Probably once this wholeā€¦ mess gets solved.

Of course, I didnā€™t expect it to be this sooner. Just hook me up and Iā€™ll be there.

Right. heā€™s currently kinda busy trying to escape the hangar of the flagship.

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll get out, one way or another. Mind giving me a link to his character sign up sheet?

Scorchlock never told them that they should do this. He never even implied that he wanted them to do this. This also conflicts with Alterionā€™s wish of having a coordinated plan instead of a chaotic one. [quote=ā€œMichaelBT-7474, post:1499, topic:48552ā€]
while he is dealing with Bludgeon
[/quote]

By now it should be obvious that one man cannot deal with one NPC, let alone Bludgeon.

This is a last-minute plan, made in a hurry, with many flaws (at least from Alterionā€™s point of view), and that bases itself on extremely loose variables and factors. Not to mention that, for everybody but Scorchlock, what he is doing doesnā€™t look like a plan, but like him wildly jumping into battle, which is basically what he is doing.

Here ya go, along with Juliana and Laslowā€™s.

1 Like

Thank you kindly, Iā€™ll be sure to take my time reading them.

Hope you enjoy them. Iā€™m especially proud of julianaā€™s. Admittedly, Laslow is almost a straight up port of Inigo from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

1 Like

Of course, I enjoy everyoneā€™s characters. I was proud about the Titan Squadron but they are unfortunately dead. The one Iā€™m most proudest is Scorchlock, I donā€™t know he seems to be the definition of cool to me. But thatā€™s of course, subjective.

Since when was Alterion a general? Thatā€™s not mentioned in his bio.

Oofā€¦get busted.

No need for that.